Author Topic: Mature stunning Blonde Monika - Brent Cross  (Read 2437 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440219) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Gramop

External Link/Members Only

Just joined - first review so be nice please!

Meet took place mid August. Paid £120 for the hour.

Monika works from a basement flat about 10 minutes walk from Brent Cross station.

Monika is older than her stated age of 51, and is Lithuanian not Polish.

I found her attractive - if you saw her in the street she would warrant a second look. She's about 5ft 9 fall with blonde shoulder length hair. Not one for you tit lovers as she.has small breasts with responsive nipples.
The meet started (after freshening up in the small but clean bathroom) with sensual kissing which led to DFK. This was on tap throughout. Her OWO technique was superb, keeping me on edge, until I asked to fuck, with her on top. This led to a reasonably quick conclusion with Monika giving encouraging moans.
After her cleaning me up, we laid back and continued kissing. I worked my way down to RO, and she smelt and tasted fresh. Her pussy has a little hair on it, something else which I found attractive. After my best efforts she came with shudders and moans. I'm pretty sure this was genuine.

More kissing ensued and she continued the OWO. Sadly I couldn't manage a second pop.

She chatted in reasonably good English and I was out exactly on the hour.

I would definitely visit her again for the sensual GFE.


Offline JAPrufrock61

Nice review.  I agree, her oral is some of the best I’ve come across.   She does seem to come quite easily and I think it’s genuine

Offline Deeplove

Nice review.  I agree, her oral is some of the best I’ve come across.   She does seem to come quite easily and I think it’s genuine

Would be good to see your review also, we only have one review from a new member with only 1 post