Author Topic: Facesitting/queening domme  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Evening all,


Could anyone provide any recommendations for domme's whether they be mild or on the more stricter side that provide a face sitting/queening/rimming service.

Anywhere in London, in calls ideally.

Thanks all  :drinks:


Offline Stevelondon

Could I just clarify.

Facesitting……. Queening.

Are you meaning you wish to be smothered (breath play) or is it you want to give oral to a mistress.

I’m assuming (same as Waterhouse) that rimming……. You mean YOU licking a mistresses arse.

Offline Hotshots76

Oral and rimming feast...just to be clear   :yahoo:

Offline Stevelondon

Oral and rimming feast...just to be clear   :yahoo:

Cheers.

Might be difficult in finding a pro dom who allows oral servitude. But as you say on the after side. Then probably Eloise at HoW (what used to be Secret27)  would float your boat.

Then again if it’s the whole package abd you can get a booking……. Ellie Rose obviously.


Offline Jeffers77

Used to be called KenyaPhuket on AW - she allows (actually seems to like) cunni

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 14, 2025, 12:51:04 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Sunny

Used to be called KenyaPhuket on AW - she allows (actually seems to like) cunni

External Link/Members Only

Always wanted to see her a few years ago when she offered GFE services now appears to be BDSM only. Damn

Could try Divine Domino has a huge ass External Link/Members Only

Offline Jeffers77

Always wanted to see her a few years ago when she offered GFE services now appears to be BDSM only. Damn

Could try Divine Domino has a huge ass External Link/Members Only

Yeah I saw her once (KP), didnt have the best experience (organisationally) but damn I wish I could have seen her again - that ass is supreme.

Offline Hotshots76

Thanks for all your replies, they have been most helpful. I have managed to arrange a booking for Tuesday, I will be sure to leave a review. Stay tuned.

That being said if any more recommendations come though then I will consider for future

Offline Sunny

Thanks for all your replies, they have been most helpful. I have managed to arrange a booking for Tuesday, I will be sure to leave a review. Stay tuned.

That being said if any more recommendations come though then I will consider for future

Who are you seeing mate?