Author Topic: TS Jessyca Ketlen  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Arcy

Jessyca is in London. Top of my hot list but at £300ph would be a risk. Seems like she could give disappointing service.
  :diablo:

Truly hot though  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Seems like she could give disappointing service.
 

What evidence have you got to say that?

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:

I'm not sure I am quite brave enough to submit to Jessyca - not only is her cock huge, but also she seems hell bent on absolutely destroying guys in all the videos I've seen...not for the faint hearted for sure!

If I were to pluck up the courage then I would definitely opt for a 30 minute booking - as far as I can tell, she is a pure top and there is no way I could take an hour of her ploughing me mercilessly, so 30 minutes would definitely be sufficient...also lighter on the pocket!

Offline Arcy

What evidence have you got to say that?
None.
Just a sense I get from her advert, her vids and her previous replies to my texts.