Author Topic: Arai, Diva Escorts - Battersea  (Read 2188 times)

Offline monkey nuts


External Link/Members Only
Dear fellow punters,
I’m considering spending £400 on a new 18-year-old filly from Ukraine but reluctant to do so as I cannot see any reviews apart from the overly positive one listed on diva‘s website. Is there a chance that one of you kind gentlemen has already seen her but not yet posted a review, just want to seek some reassurance before I spunk £400 out the door! Thanks in advance.

Offline Hancocks

That's a fine filly, the price would be veru top end for me for a one off punt, then I saw the extras, for the stated price I'd have expected not to have to pay for CIM, COF.

Offline ergonomic


Offline Stevelondon

Bloody hell. In my younger days I’ve managed to hit a lass in her face as she was giving me a hand job on the massage bed.
But out the door……. Never.

I take my hat off to you sir.  :hi:


Going off the video. I’d ask her to take a toothbrush to that tongue of hers maybe. 🤷🏼😀
« Last Edit: August 15, 2025, 04:28:09 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Going off the video. I’d ask her to take a toothbrush to that tongue of hers maybe. 🤷🏼😀

the second video? Looks like she's got a giant Pontefract cake in the top of her mouth

Offline monkey nuts

Bloody hell. In my younger days I’ve managed to hit a lass in her face as she was giving me a hand job on the massage bed.
But out the door……. Never.

I take my hat off to you sir.  :hi:


Going off the video. I’d ask her to take a toothbrush to that tongue of hers maybe. 🤷🏼😀

Indeed out the door would be an Olympic effort!! Let’s see how that mouth is when wrapped around my member this weekend!

Offline monkey nuts

Update, visited earlier, poor value, don’t waste your £400.. review to follow

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Update, visited earlier, poor value, don’t waste your £400.. review to follow

If you want to spend money on a filly you're better off going to Newmarket. Battersea's only good for dogs

Offline monkey nuts

If you want to spend money on a filly you're better off going to Newmarket. Battersea's only good for dogs
Indeed, I would have had a chance to win something then!!