British SashaJLink -
External Link/Members OnlyPrice - £150 for 30min incall
OWO included
When - Few Months Ago
Location - Nice apartment on quiet part of main road, easy access and parking, very discreet
Comms - I don’t think it’s her you speak to for comms but they were good and accommodating. Had to either share live location or send a deposit.
The Girl - FIT. Her body is 10/10 tbh. Skinny with huge tits. Much better IRL than her pictures which is always a nice surprise. Expensive and sexy lingerie and the colour just popped off of her skin. She is extremely well manicured and looks great.
The Session - quick exchange of papers and then it was straight into touching and some light kisses. It’s the kind of body you just need to put hands on, especially the tits. Didn’t take long before it was OWO and she really knows what she’s doing. One of the best BJ’s I’ve had in a while and recommend just for this. Extremely wet with water and spit but not over the top. She uses her hands and the motions are in sync so makes you want to cum. Onto some missionary which is best as you get to see her tits. She looks you in the eyes once you start giving it to her properly and her pussy is so nice and meaty but arse isn’t really there in doggy so spin back round for some more mish and then more OWO. Switch around positions a lot, one more go in doggy which was better this time and then back to her on her back, sucking and slurping me whilst I finger her and make her squirt EVERYWHERE. She squirts loads which I love and I couldn’t decide where I wanted to finish. She sucked my balls and I was going to CIM but decided to cover those amazing tits with all my load
Summery - Overall a positive and walked away feeling like it was great VFM. Wish I’d filmed and would have loved to have had my dick in her ass, but I’m trying to spend less on punts since joining here, (but actually feel like I should have just done £350 for 30mins anal and filming!) can also see in pictures she does duos with Crystal Powers so might try and set this up in future
Would See Again