Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.Hot, Birmingham  (Read 1923 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline sjm79

External Link/Members Only

After having Sandy and Dark Alex (External Link/Members Only) in a threesome some time ago, I felt like I'd got some unfinished business with Sandy. Initially I'd planned that threesome as a meeting solely with Sandy but given their prices I was tempted to go for the two girls.

I'd got that pay day itch for a punt and spent some time trying to decide who to see. I prefer to try as many girls as I can, but knowing that I can get a great punt for cheaper than most other girls in the city meant that I picked Sandy. Comms were great and I booked a session for after work.

Upon arriving I noticed that Sandys hair was a dark brown, compared to the black that it was when I last saw her. An improvement in my opinion. After freshening up with a shower, we began with some french kissing and I was reminded how soft her lips are, making her an absolute joy to snog. After a bj and a 69, we had sex in cowgirl and missionary. Whilst on top I noticed that she has braces on her teeth and a recent review of Passionate Michelle came to mind where a punter was complaining about her having braces, so consider yourself forewarned, whoever you are ;)

After popping, Sandy gave me a nice back rub while we chatted, turns out she's a bit of a rock chick with a soft spot for ballads. We went again in doggy and I was tempted to pay an extra £20 for anal, but the sight of her pussy gripping to my cock as I pulled out was more than enough.

My initial meeting with Sandy as part of that threesome left me feeling that she was a little cold but this punt totally turned my opinion of her around and will make it even harder to pick another girl over the Czech girls at Masshouse Plaza in the future.

Offline Juankerr

turns out she's a bit of a rock chick
Good review sjm, Sandy's a big Nirvana fan  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: