Author Topic: (TS) Goddess Isis - Victoria  (Read 4924 times)

Offline KB76

I met with TS Goddess Isis recently.

External Link/Members Only

Rates:  £250 for the hour (including her cum)

Comms:  Good.  All via WhatsApp.  Small delays in her responses, but nothing significant.

Location:  Nice clean flat, less than 10 minutes walk from Victoria Station.  Just off the main road, but discreet entrance, and she let me in promptly.

SP:  She is without doubt one of the prettiest SPs I have seen.  Very feminine with curves in all the right places.  She is also a very nice and friendly person, and speaks good English.

The meet:  I was met by Isis in the usual way (dressed in lingerie and hiding behind the door as she opened it.  After being shown into her room, was offered a drink and then sorted out the paperwork.  Once that was was done, we swiftly moved on to the fun stuff.

We started with some nice FK to get warmed up before she decided that I really needed to lose some clothing.  After that, we moved to the bed where I gave some attention to her boobs (which are really nice, by the way) and nipples before moving down her body and giving her a nice long BJ.  She has a lovely cock, not huge but also not too small and got hard very quickly.  Judging by her comments, she seemed to be enjoying my attentions.

After a while, she asked if I wanted to fuck her.  I told her that I would prefer if she fucked me, which she was very happy to do.  So, pillow under my arse, she put on a condom, lubed us up, and entered me in missionary.  She clearly knows how to fuck, as I felt no pain at all on the way in.  She varied the tempo from long slow thrusts to hard pounding, and was stroking me as we went on.  It really was a great fucking!

As we neared the finish, she straddled my face for a bit more oral fun, still wanking me as we went.  I came all over myself shortly before she finished with a nice load in my mouth.

The meet ended with a pleasant chat before she offered me a shower.  All in all, I was there for over an hour, and she did not look at her phone once (apart from at the beginning to put some music on) nor did she make me feel rushed in any way.

This was an excellent punt with an excellent SP.  Would I go back? Definitely.