Hello,
Found this one around Poplar/ CW texted and agreed for 30 mins at £80. I usually don’t do over £60 for Brazilian squads but this one looked good so went for it.
External Link/Members OnlyAsked for more pics or vids. She said she would send me later which never came. I was short of time so rushed to the location without waiting any longer.
She was quick in replying and shared postcode. 10 mins walk from East India/Blackwall DLR.
When near the postcode she shared the building, door number and video of how to go there.
It’s a very prominent block of modern flats where most Brazilians work from nowadays. Especially now after Britannia being closed.
Went up to the floor and got out of the lift and there was standing sergie wearing a bright coloured jacket, helmet pretending to be food delivery driver.
There only 4 houses on the floor and I didn’t feel it right. Came back downstairs, was waiting a bit away to see if he was really a good delivery guy.
He came downstairs in a minute or two and was definitely searching for someone and i was sure he was looking for me. She was texting asking me to tell my location which I didn’t bother to reply.
He did walk around looking out for me while I walked away on the other side of the pavement.
Texted her and told maybe she need to tell her sergie not to make it so obvious by standing at the lift or by walking around looking for someone…
Blocked and definitely won’t return !
Cheers