Author Topic: Laura Jayne - Gateshead  (Read 2129 times)


5 review(s) for Laura Jayne (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

90 mins - Cost £230

Suitably inspired by Dunelm's recent review I contacted Laura Jayne for a booking. Correspondence was initially through AW and then via text on the day of the booking when I confirmed. I was given clear and precise instructions of the venue which was one that I'm very familiar with being near the Hilton Hotel with parking nearby and close public transport facilities.

I hadn't seen Laura Jayne since before Covid when she worked under a previous name which was stated  on the aforementioned review  a few weeks ago and then of coursecshe reired for a few years.so I was looking forward to this meeting and I wasn't disappointed! I was buzzed in and the door was opened in the traditional behind the door method and Laura looked stunning in a pink lingerie set and killer heels. Facially very attractive with lovely long legs she was friendly and chatty throughout and gave a great service.

Vouchers handed over we had a quick catch up then it was in to some long, lingering kisses which turned into DFK. She slowly undressed me and then dropped to her knees to give me some truly wonderful owo - sloppy with lots of eye contact and lots of work on the balls which I love.

Onto the bed and as she mentioned in the correspondence she has recently been on her hols so suggested I explore her ' white bits' - so how could I refuse? She has tastefully enhanced breasts and very responsive nipples and after that it was RO on her - again very responsive and as fresh as a daisy. Foot worship on her which I always enjoy and was pleased that she enjoyed it followed by a tongue massage on her.Laura then took control with more epic owo  and sensual kissing by which time I was ready for the condom.Requested she go on top which she did with great aplomb and rode me like Shergar in the 1981 Derby. :yahoo: Then onto doggy and I should point out that Laura has a full length mirror at the foot of the bed which we made full use of and what a sight it was with her again making wonderful eye contact via the reflection. She had pretty much shattered me so she finished me off with hand relief whilst playing with my balls which led me to shooting my load CIM and swallow.

Thoroughly drained in more than one sense we had a chat about the old days and while I was offered Round 2 I opted for a cuddle as I dont think I had anything else to offer :lol:

Overall a great time with a really nice lass and I wouldn't hesitate to return. She confirmed she's going to be doing duos with the equally incredible Nicolette so that's something I'll be keeping an eye on in the future !!


Offline CELICA GT

Nice review FC, she seems like the full package  :thumbsup:

As mentioned per previous review the duo would be a treat! 😜

Offline foreverchanges

Nice review FC, she seems like the full package  :thumbsup:

As mentioned per previous review the duo would be a treat! 😜


Yes - I think I'd have to order a taxi back if that duo happens - rather like the famous Keeva- Savannah one many years ago
 :wacko:.