External Link/Members OnlyTime - 1/2 Hour
Rate - £100 + £20 tip (paid up front for the haters!)
Extras - None offered
One of those days (again) where I was feeling the horn and needed just a quick blow out with a new girl I’d not seen before, so checked to see who’s green light was on! In all honesty very limited options for a Monday so fired a few messages off and Savannah Miller was the first to respond!
Comms - Comms were really very good and personally had no issues, however I think she is a girl having now spoken to her that will give ultimate priority to her regulars at whatever cost to the casual punter. Once I arrived I was 10 minutes early but she messaged straight back with the room number and asked me to come straight up.
Venue - as many can guess it was the usual service hotel just off the M56/M6 junction. Hotel is very basic, not somewhere I would personally stay, but it is absolutely ideal for this scenario. The room was clean and basic. When entering the hotel lobby, there was a guy on the desk that just looked at me and put his head down. Obviously knew but didn’t care!!
Girl - once I was in the room and got a good look at Savannah I was initially fairly pleased with what I saw. A few years older than the stated 38 I think, but not by much at all. If I had to guess I would say 43ish. Body in great shape. Natural perky tits which is a rarity these days I’m finding! A nice looking face with a little lip enhancement but suits her face and undetectable when kissing! As the meet went on and by the end I found that I started to fancy her much more to the point I thought she was really quite fit!
Service - Initially I was asked to strip and get on the bed so she could give me a blow job, but I insisted on some kissing at first to get me going which she was happy to go with. Kissing was really nice, just enough use of her tongue. I got her on her back on the bed and started to have a feel of her body and then I asked her if she had cum today and she said once earlier that day, so she was happy when I offered to try again with my tongue. It took her a minute to get into it but I soon had her moaning and on the edge of climaxing when she asked me to stick a finger inside her whilst licking away. An intense orgasm soon followed and I have no reason to believe she faked this as she wouldn’t let me touch her for a minute afterwards 😂.
By this point I was rock hard and ready to go. A quick blowjob, condom on and we had sex in doggy and missionary at which point with time ticking I asked her to finish me off with a BJ. Within a minute she had sucked me dry and swallowed every last drop, to finish off a pretty perfect 30 minute punt!
Time was now up so I started to get changed, whilst doing this we got talking and she was by no means clock watching or trying to get me out of the room. I must have spent another 30 minutes talking with her about all sorts, mostly instigated by her. Nice little touch at the end to get to know her a bit better and I had no where else to be desperately. A really lovely woman!
I would definitely see Savannah again in future. I would say that her AW pictures can be a tad misleading and I would suggest she updates the lot with something more real and current because the woman I saw will certainly suffice!
Rating 7/10