Author Topic: Ashanti Piccadilly club Manchester  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

No website
Walked in without pre calling
Struck lucky as it was really busy, Ashanti was available so handed over £35 through the metal bars on reception
Ashanti is a size 8 petite black girl,with long black curly hair, followed her sexy little arse up the steep stairs to the room, was starting to get a semi as my face was bout an inch from her arse as we went up.
Into the room and she stripped off everything straight away and asked me to get in the bed, she asked if I wanted to start with a blowjob which of course I did. She offered owo for £20 I declined.
She put the condom on me and delivered a decent ow blowy.
Then things got really good, she lubed up and got on top of me she varied her movements from kneeling to squatting several times but always keep moving up and down and allowing deep penetration.i really enjoyed this and played with her small but ample tits as bounced up and down.
We moved into mish and again she angled her little body so that I could get full penetration which I really enjoyed, it is so annoying when girls angle themselves so you can’t get it all in.
Once I had finished she cleaned me up and washed her self in the sink.
Great value and a great shag


Offline Cord_the_boy

Sounds mint!

I know you’ve provided some info there in respect to her size etc. Could you elaborate a little more on her body? Tight waist? What’s her ass like, is it firm? Bubble butt? And what’s she like facially? Thanks!

Offline Nooilpainting

She is quite pretty, not gym fit but has a good figure. Small bum nice shape relatively firm but not toned.
Midlands accent, smoker which I should have mentioned in my review
I’d see her again top shag

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Cheers for the review, one for the To Do list.  :thumbsup:
How old would you say she is?

Offline Nooilpainting

If you look on their twitter there is a pic of her, it’s dark in there so I’d say late twenties but may be wrong as the UV lights really mess with my vision

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
If you look on their twitter there is a pic of her, it’s dark in there so I’d say late twenties but may be wrong as the UV lights really mess with my vision

Yeah the lights are mad in there, love the sleazy vibe but don't know how the girls handle those lights for hours on end, especially tottering about in heels, up & downstairs.  :wacko:

Offline Cord_the_boy

Yeah the lights are mad in there, love the sleazy vibe but don't know how the girls handle those lights for hours on end, especially tottering about in heels, up & downstairs.  :wacko:

Those stairs are absolutely no joke are they! God knows how it’s getting past building regs. I agree tho, the overall sleaziness of it really adds to the experience  :hi: