Meet: OL7 Hotel in Ashton-Under-Lyne
Pricing: £80 for 30 mins...read on to find out more!
Date of visit: 4th August 2025
Booking made via text.Woke up today wanting a quick one so popped onto AW and found this lady. Initial comms and comms in general we're responsive and clear. She thought she knew me based on my Whatsapp picture but I informed her I wasn't.
The meet was arranged quickly, 10am at the hotel, as I live locally, she was handy in providing me the room number immediately to avoid any questions upon arrival. I would note that the hotel has an open reception and whilst easy to avoid conversations with staff, you're likely to bump into a cleaner!
I'd text Britney to confirm my arrival in the hotel and I was walking upstairs when she text to say come back at 10.30...no reasons as to why! Perhaps I should've not wasted my time and left the punt at this point.
Sat in Starbucks...
10.30 - no text from Britney so I rang and text to ask if good to come up....she said no...her current punter hadn't left/he extended the time with her. I debated it in my head but ended up staying and gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought I'm free today so I'll wait.
10.45 - text from Britney, she's booked up until 8pm today!

Ok so i decided to leave and get a McDonald breakfast on my way home.
Sat eating my food when...
11.08 got a text, 'hey come on up!' FFS, luckily was sat in the car park scrolling AW to see who else was available!
I went in and up to the room and gave it a knock, door opens Britney stood in the nude which made me just think I can get a nice shag in here BUT the room stank, very strong whiff of BO to which she did tell me it was because she's been with a guy for 2.5 hours and he'd just left...of which there was evidence of, used condoms, messy bedding etc.
I used my head and saved the pennies and told her I wasn't expecting to walk into a room which was so messed up and clearly she'd not had time to change/freshen up etc.
Britney herself is a size 14 maybe 16 with good natural tits and her arse did look decent to be fair as I'd followed her into the room.
I'm leaving this as a negative mainly because of her time keeping and the fact that she's just not thought about the punter (me) before arranging the meet.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only