Author Topic: Mya, The lounge 27 - Rochdale  (Read 983 times)

Offline Huddsfun

External Link/Members Only

£50, was in there maybe 20 mins.

Had the urge and Rochdale is a short jump over the hills, plus not many places open late evening, so off I went, got held up in road works on M62, I think it was an omen.

Any way arrived, bit of a struggle to park, due to take aways etc, not the most discreet but not local so it doesn't really matter, and you can disappear up the step steps.

Buzzed in, only Mya available, tiny little, was told Spanish, but more EE for me, little head said yes so into the very basic room room, lots of noses from the street out front, rock hard bed.

She is tiny, inked and pics on site are accurate, not my type, but was only wanting a cheap pump and dump.

No OWO and literally couldn't wait to get the condom on, oral was ok apart from the fact she gripped it so tight I thought it was going to bruise, didn't get a rhythm going as she asked if it was ok every two minutes.

Onto sex, just had to get the deed done at this point, did the holding on so could only get half in, missionary to start with, then onto to doggy, soon realised I was never going to cum, so asked if I could cum on her boobs, no was the answer, so ended up wanking into a towel.

Out of the building in 20-25 mins, full of regret, you live and learn.

Offline Pat Phelan

If you drive down livsey street you can park up at the back of the building. There’s a back entrance. I went up there today, Lois available. I didn’t fancy her so I left without a punt.