External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Flat near shopping centre
Price: £140
Duration: 1 hr
When: Punt took place within the past 30 days.
Girl: petite brunette with tattoos and enhanced breasts
I arrived to Elle opening the door and was shown the room. I left the cash on the bed which was £80 as I had booked form 30mins only. When Elle came back into the room after collecting her things there was some confusion over the length of booking. I had booked half an hour but she had me down for 1 hour. She said that was fine but my penis got the better of me and I ended up handing over £140 for 1 hr.
We started off with light kissing and oral on me. I came with her on top after around 30mins. She asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I didn't as I had just paid for the hour thinking I was doing her a favour.
Halfway through the punt I noticed something under Elle's chin. It appeared to be tissue that had stuck to her, likely from wiping the previous punters facial

Appreciate that it is difficult in a brothel but not hard to use a wet wipe before the next punter. Before handing over any cash I would give her the once over.
After I refused a shower she asked if I wanted a massage which I accepted and it was actually really good. After around 10 minutes I turned over Elle went to wash the lotion off of her hands. When Elle returned she seemed to have cleaned herself up a bit.
She got me hard again with her mouth and second round was in doggy.
Low positive as I found her attractive.