Author Topic: chill out with me0 (Annie) - Warrington  (Read 1255 times)


10 review(s) for chill out with me0 (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline spiderajdude

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: A couple of weeks ago

Cost: 80 for 30mins plus 10 for OWO and 10 for DFK

Where:  Private apartment block near a large supermarket in South Warrington.  Visitor parking available.

Comms: Texted on the day to see if available.  Sent a standard text of services and location plus confirmation of the requested time.  A few more text messages sent asking if I could some early and one asking where I was about 2 mins before the agreed time.  This was a bit annoying.

The SP: Pictures and age are accurate although photo shopping to remove blemishes.  Great body and a very pretty face.  Soft and well-tanned skin.  The odd body tattoo.  I’d say age about mid 20’s.  Great body with fabulous tits.  English was okay but not conversational with simple instructions and pleasantries about all that was possible.

The Meet / Services: Arrived at the carpark just before the booked time to find some “where are you now texts”.  Confirmed arrival and quickly received instructions to enter building. Entered flat and ushered quietly into a dark room by Annie wearing the requested outfit.

Paperwork completed and then asked to lie down on the bed after shedding my clothes.
 
She sat atop of me and proceeded to give me a very good BJ and ball suck with plenty of tongue action around the marbles.  After about ten mins of oral heaven she came up for delivery of the extra 10 pounds of DF kissing – with was okay but I have had better and she did seem a little reluctant.  Maybe I should have spent the money on rimming instead based upon her enthusiastic ball licking.

I turned her over and gave her some pussy licking – but it didn’t seem to hit the spot as she didn’t offer any clue to her enjoyment or otherwise.

Onto the main event, starting in cowgirl where she was enthusiastic in her grinding, before switching to doggy which was fun as there was a well-placed mirror I could use to watch her face.  Onto missionary with legs where I looked at that pretty face which spurred me on to completion.

Cleaned up, dressed, the odd pleasantries exchanged and then out of the door after 30 mins

The Verdict:  She’s young, pretty and willing to please and at 80 pounds for 30 mins better value than many others charging 120.  BUT the extra of DFK was not worth it, plus the 10 pounds for OWO pushed the price to 100.   I may not return to her immediately  as would like to sample the others that tour through that apartment.

Return:  Only after trying a few more on offer at the same location.