Author Topic: Bonnie - Roses Retreat  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Oc

Roses isn’t the most luxury of places but the room I got was ok and cool enough on a hot day. Shower down the hallway.

External Link/Members Only


Went in without a booking and paid the fifty at the door. Only two of the five girls available and chose Bonnie over the taller lady as I like smaller ladies in height. Bonnie is about a size 10/12. Everything on the table except A so took the option of CIM for extra 20 after owo.

Bonnie's age is probably late thirties maybe 40, quite pretty and with long dusty light brown hair.

After I showered Bonnie joined me in the room and began a back rub, some kissing and owo which was good, wet without being sloppy bj. She said she likes missionary best so that’s what we chose. Pulled out and finished with the owo which she spat out straight away. Very friendly, very raunchy woman who chats and has a good time in the room with you.

In the end it was fifty plus twenty pound so decent value wise.