Author Topic: Bonnie - Roses Retreat - Heaton Park  (Read 1187 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only


On the M60 again with an opportunity for a punt. Rang RR and was told Bonnie and Renee were available. I had seen Renee before so arranged to see Bonnie.

hh fs & owo - £50 + £10.

Bonnie's age is given as late twenties. I would say mid thirties. Attractive and reasonably slim but with some curves.

After I showered Bonnie joined me and got undressed.

We started with some kissing(not dfk) and mutual groping. This gave me a semi which Bonnie worked on with some owo to get me fully hard. Not the best oral I've had but Bonnie was amenable to some ball licking which was pleasant and got me ready for the main event.

Condom on and Bonnie asked me what position I would like to start with. I elected for doggie with her leaning over the side of the bed. Next we went into mish where Bonnie got her legs over my shoulders to let me get balls deep. I could easily shot my load like this but requested a move to CG in time. Bonnie enthusiastically ride me till I blew my load.

A good punt where I think I got my moneys worth.