Author Topic: ElizabethRomanova - Cheadle  (Read 2302 times)


48 review(s) for ElizabethRomanova (41 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline AMJohnDoe

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected)

Was actually in March but only got an account on here recently

Comms: Presumably her, was fine, kinda chatty/flirty enough

Location: Hotel

Price: £250 for an hour (apparently it's more for her touring cost)

Her: Most people know who she is and what she looks like, was accurate enough to her photos

The Meet: Arrived to the room roughly on time, I like to take a shower when I get in anyway so did that and then got started...

I'd kinda thought, that based on who she was, the fact she's claimed to have slept with over 10000 people, has starred in actual pornos and has one of the highest ratings on AW, this was going to be a mind-blowing experience, like, get ready for new levels of pleasure kinda thing...... I was wrong...

Now maybe I was the exception to the rule, she's got an incredibly high rating on here, so maybe this was just an off day for her, but I just found her so incredibly uninterested in it, she just kinda.... lay there... barely interacted when I was trying to caress her or play with her body, didn't really do anything seductive or arousing to me, very little playing/teasing at all, I kept kinda waiting for her to do something

Wasn't so much so that she seemed annoyed to be there, but it almost felt like she could have just put on a sleep mask, and said, 'just do what you like and let me know when you're finished'

When I kissed her, she tasted like an ash-tray, like she'd only recently finished a pack of cigs. Other people have praised her BJ technique, I found it a bit slow, she's heavy on the spit. Wasn't really for me, but she was committed to that style, if you like it like that, it'll be great for you.

Maybe it was just a complete mismatch of what I expected and what she offered, by the time we did actually try to get into it, I could barely stay hard, I was just so completely unaroused by the whole thing up that point... ended up asking to finish with OWO

Pros: She's attractive
Cons: Price, (lack of) enthusiasm
« Last Edit: August 01, 2025, 07:52:05 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,164
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review mate, just a point to note the mobile or beta versions of the AW links don't work with the indexing system on here, it needs to be from the older desktop version.   :hi:

Offline Tommygunn81

She was on my hotlist for when she was next in the area. Off she goes now!!! At her prices it should be a mind blowing experience!!