Author Topic: Outcall only agency with ads on vivastreet- what is actually going on?  (Read 900 times)

Offline TwoFacePrideWellGaugeFlex

I've recently been seeing ads on VS for outcall only WGs working late at night that are all run by the same agency. She seemed to have a driver and a receptionist handled the initial messaging. VS is sketchy already but I'm curious about what's really going on behind the scenes. I don't do outcalls and I haven't used an agency- is this normal, or what's the end goal of it if not? I can link the agency if it's allowed and advisable.

Offline TwoFacePrideWellGaugeFlex

Also of note, the WG is clearly british born. I talked to her OTP and could hear her talking to another girl inside the car.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I do not understand what you are on about  :unknown:

Easily done mind as I am be a real doof sometimes  :P

Offline markfin

There have been outcall ads on Viva Street for years! So what?? Particularly if you have no intention of using them

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
The way it works in the northwest is typically it'll be a pimp/courier driving a BMW with two or three girls in, based near a major motorway junction e.g. Warrington, Preston, Bury.
The pimp will be running up and down the motorway dropping girls off and picking them back up again, mainly from hotels though some will do homes as well - as long as they're close to major road access.
Sometimes the girls will be offering additional distribution and services of other illegal products, not just sexual.

In London something similar will be happening, though they'll be based close to major roads rather than motorways

Offline TwoFacePrideWellGaugeFlex

There have been outcall ads on Viva Street for years! So what?? Particularly if you have no intention of using them

I can't ask questions? I've only used AW before, I'm just interested in the nature of these services if they're a scam or not.

Offline TwoFacePrideWellGaugeFlex

The way it works in the northwest is typically it'll be a pimp/courier driving a BMW with two or three girls in, based near a major motorway junction e.g. Warrington, Preston, Bury.
The pimp will be running up and down the motorway dropping girls off and picking them back up again, mainly from hotels though some will do homes as well - as long as they're close to major road access.
Sometimes the girls will be offering additional distribution and services of other illegal products, not just sexual.

In London something similar will be happening, though they'll be based close to major roads rather than motorways

I see. I flaked on it because thoughts of burglaries and home casing started to churn in my mind, especially for these operations running at 2am.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I see. I flaked on it because thoughts of burglaries and home casing started to churn in my mind, especially for these operations running at 2am.

And yes that's a risk, and a good reason for only having outcalls to hotels