Author Topic: Alice sexy thaisweet- AVOID!!! NEGATIVE!  (Read 2630 times)

Offline 2hard2ignore

NEGATIVE

Link of adultwork profile at bottom.

I’ve seen Alice a few times due to proximity. She’s only about the money and doesn’t hide it.

I rarely drink but when I do, I get in the mood. Even tipsy, her pussy smelt so bad. Her excuse was she just came off her period but it’s not the first time it stank.

The punt was an absolute rush, and when I was finished at the end using the loo, she burst in with my things to rush me out. I do not appreciate that she brought my bag and phone to me.i set a timer for 1 hour after paying her and it still hadn’t set off so she is very conscious of the time, and rushes you.

 I tried to book her the week prior but she called me, shouting at me on the phone and cancelling because I was 3 minutes late because I couldn’t find parking.

Everytime things felt so unnatural, Shes controlling and although women are in this work to make money, she makes it all too obvious. At one point she became serious and got on her phone- I can handle myself but obvously dont want to. I feared I’d have to fight with a security guard when the only issue was me getting dressed and her not satisfied with the time I was taking. I’m currently tipsy and writing this report, and for all to see I’m coherent enough. I wasn’t taking my time changing, and her transactional demeanour meant I was unable to cum.

She is pretty, and pictures are accurate. She can put on a sweet act which is why I’ve seen her here and there when I couldn’t book others. My recommendation would be to AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

I’ve previously seen Trish, Thai escort also in the local area but Alice has been my backup. Trish is all natural, and the sweetest soul. She’s also got natural breasts and is polite rather than fake polite like Alice. I treat women well whether in this industry or not, and have had bad punts I haven’t left reviews for however this one must be posted for other’s wellbeing and safety. Alice has her real name (Removed) tattooed on her chest above her fake tits. Pretty, but a terrible ambience. Avoid at all costs. Even when your little head is doing the thinking, trust me, give this one a miss.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 30, 2025, 07:22:16 am by daviemac »

Online mr.bluesky

 This should be posted in a review section not in the UK punting general topic section.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2025, 06:00:04 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline stevesucks69

Sounds like more to this reading between the lines

Online mr.bluesky

Sounds like more to this reading between the lines

He also turns up to a punt half pissed which is never a good thing  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stevelondon

Had my name tattooed across my chest years ago.

A mate of mine saw it for the first time and said,
“It’s fucking upside down”

I looked down and told him to fuck off. Looked ok to me. 🤷🏼

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This should be posted in a review section not in the UK punting general topic section.
Comes across as more of a drunken rant than a review, no details of price paid, duration booked or what services were actually received.

Offline RandomGuy99

All escorts are only about the money. It's a job. If you weren't paying them they wouldn't be shagging you.

Offline Atrueyorkie

So she’s a crap SP, well done for reporting that. But why are you punting drunk, that’s weird and dangerous, surprised she let you continue.

Like said before, your an atm. You want to be unrushed, get a gf or wife.

No need to say her real name, comes across spiteful with the rest of the context. Put the bottle down

Offline Sombre0

All escorts are only about the money. It's a job. If you weren't paying them they wouldn't be shagging you.

True, it’s transactional, but professionalism and basic courtesy still matter. His point was about her handling of the meet, not the fact she’s in it for money.

Offline Sombre0

You want to be unrushed, get a gf or wife.

Expecting atleast the full duration of the time you paid for and some basic courtesy isn’t unrealistic.

Offline Sombre0

Sounds like more to this reading between the lines

Curious if there are other reviews on this SP.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Some girls would have kicked you out on arrival if you turned up pissed.
No sympathy for you at all

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Expecting atleast the full duration of the time you paid for and some basic courtesy isn’t unrealistic.

Not if you turn up inebriated - you deserve no respect or courtesy.

 

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
True, it’s transactional, but professionalism and basic courtesy still matter. His point was about her handling of the meet, not the fact she’s in it for money.
Expecting atleast the full duration of the time you paid for and some basic courtesy isn’t unrealistic.
The fact is the lack of courtesy is all on his part, he turned up pissed.

When you've been here a bit longer mate you'll see that whilst we pay escorts for sex we do not condone any sort of dodgy behaviour and something like turning up pissed will rightly be called out by members.


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Had my name tattooed across my chest years ago.

A mate of mine saw it for the first time and said,
“It’s fucking upside down”

I looked down and told him to fuck off. Looked ok to me. 🤷🏼

A mate had his name tattooed on his arm, I asked him if he had a tendency to forgot his own name, or was he preparing for dementia in old age?

Offline 2hard2ignore

To clear things up, I wasn’t drunk, and I’ve seen Alice more than once. I wouldn’t turn up in a state as that would be dangerous for both parties. I wrote tipsy- 1 magnum. Let’s not act all high and mighty now.

Apologies if I didn’t post in the right section- this website confuses me a little. It was meant to be a review.

The punt was £150 for 1 hour. After 30 minutes she tried to rush, and was reluctant to allow a second pop, no matter the method. She can be sweet in her tone, but the way she handled my belongings and brought them into bathroom when I was taking a leak was totally unacceptable to me. I did leave early, which is why being rushed out was even worse. I think anybody midstream would be annoyed their bag with wallet and phone was being brought to them after her opening the bathroom door- like I was supposed to hold them with my third hand?

Good points- she kisses well, she has the type of butt I can appreciate. She seemed to enjoy the sex and she is able to cum from it. She’s initially friendly and did wear the skirt and stockings i requested.

Bad points- the smell, the rushing, the annoyance at wanting a second pop in the time I paid for. 2nd pop was attempted by a handjob but I stopped her when I could see her reluctance. I went to put on my clothes and she became serious, saying time is up (even though it wasn’t). This was the one time I dropped the smile and said “I’m going, cant you see me changing?” Feeling as if things were going to get nasty. Had socks and trousers on, told her I’d quickly use the loo, after which she burst in with my belongings.

Bid her a polite goodbye and that was that.

If in doubt, ignore this (what was supposed to be a) review, and see what other reviews say about her. They’re not all that great.

I will say that was petty of me to write her name and I do appreciate the moderator removing it.

For those of you that point out what I already wrote, that women are in this work for the money, yes… but why does this website exist if everyone is just in it for robotic transactions? Take my words or leave them. I left this “review” in case anyone was on the fence about seeing her. She is pretty, and first part was good, but it turned uncomfortable right after the first pop. If you don’t like an hour being cut short then I can’t imagine a 30 minute booking would be any better.