Author Topic: Hazel at Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Travis1234

Saw hazel week ago. She’s Nigerian middle aged lady with a big ass and a pleasant wide smile.
We started with bj which she does extremely methodically slow and slurpy. Then it was CG and this was fine. I took her from behind n enjoyed the view of her big ass. Some mish after that and not being a for as I used to be had to stop n have a breather. She kisses reasonably well. Not much tongues tho if Thts ur thing. After recovery period she sucked my cock back into action and rimmed me ass and we did doggy again until I collapsed. She then wanked me n sucked me till I cum. Some nice chitchat. She won’t be everyone’s cup of tea as she’s a big lady. But suited me fine.
£50 to house £25 to her £10 OWO and £15 rimming.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Link, though there's no profile for Hazel   External Link/Members Only
0161 773 2563
« Last Edit: July 30, 2025, 12:34:12 am by scouting »

Online Bustydusty