I have seen her a few times in the last years. This review is about the last time we met.
Link:
External Link/Members OnlyPlace: Easy to find flat, 5min from Paddington. She recently moved.
Comms: Very easy comms, all through WhatsApp. Confirmed and booked within a hour. She speaks decent English and can hold a good conversation.
Price: I paid £120 for 30 mins
Girl: As previously described, cute, very feminine, small fake boobs, nice ass, slim. All in 8 or 9 out of 10.
Meet: Very sweet, and welcoming, was kissing me from the start. Exchanged the money, she quickly put it on the side.
Lots more kissing (she's into it!) and down to blowjob. I gave her some good Deep throating, she took it well, didn't complain even when prolonged. Quite submissive. Doesn't quite take the lead.
Then into position. Cowgirl, reverse, missionary, all sorts of things.
And when I was really I asked to cim, she said okay but finally wanked me off on her tits (bit disappointed but fine).
Overall good fun and strong positive.
Main downside is the extras she offers: BB for £100 wish is not good. So won't return due to that.