Author Topic: Hot Thai Luna - Sunbury  (Read 4635 times)


14 review(s) for Hot Thai Luna (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
2 review(s) for SEXY_KATIE_XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

Location: Block of flats right near Sunbury Cross shopping area. Seems popular for use by Thai SPs.

Price: £100 for 45 mins. No extras taken - extras are as listed on profile.

Services: Vanilla punt. OW. I didn't fancy her so didn't attempt RO or 69. Kissing not allowed. 3 positions attempted. Very tight.

Timing: Early July 2025.

Luna: So the negative review is purely because I felt let down once again by the Thai gang, in regards to the SP's appearance as compared to her profile photos. In the photos she comes across as Thai but not Thai, as in that special look some Thai girls have that is sexy as hell. But the reality was somewhat different. She's not unattractive, but she was very short (almost dwarf like!) and a little... well... 'dumpy' shaped; hard to explain but at probably 4'11" she is reasonably slim but the proportions don't work and it was quite off-putting for me. Her face isn't bad, but again the photos are photoshopped enough to make reality a big disappointment. I'd rather go in with low expectations but the sales pitch on Thai profiles is now akin to the Russian Sunbury crew 'cartoon like' editing.

Conclusion: Luna has a lot of Positive reviews but I have gone against the trend and feel the need to qualify my rating at Negative. This feels harsh even to me, because ultimately her service was OK, though boring and functional, so I thought strongly about a Neutral. BUT I am really pissed off at having seen several Thais and they all look so different to the airbrushed photos. I appreciate others here will have opinions on this and yes perhaps I should go in with lower expectations but the truth is that we are sold something that is in reality not what we expect or want. Ultimately at the end of the session I was gutted at having wasted £100 on a woman I would never even look at on the street.






Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Cheers for the review.

Was very close to seeing her but she cancelled recently.

Will think twice now to book her.

Offline JustSomeMan



This feels harsh even to me, because ultimately her service was OK, though boring and functional, so I thought strongly about a Neutral. BUT I am really pissed off at having seen several Thais and they all look so different to the airbrushed photos. I appreciate others here will have opinions on this and yes perhaps I should go in with lower expectations but the truth is that we are sold something that is in reality not what we expect or want. Ultimately at the end of the session I was gutted at having wasted £100 on a woman I would never even look at on the street.

My guy, surely you can't Neg the girl based on experiences with other SPs. I know it's your review and you're entitled to.

In your opinion, minus your previous punts, would you give her Neutral?

Offline deg_dilemma

I should have given them all Negatives for false marketing.

As for Luna, I walked away feeling I had wasted £100 on a woman that looked little like her advertised photos.

Offline Maverick090

She’s been doing Escorting for over 18 months now, I saw her when she first arrived in the UK. To be honest, I think she’s bored doing it and trapped in the asylum seeker Visa these Thai girls seek after out staying their holiday visa.  My experience is usually if they’re newly landed in the UK they are a lot more accommodating. I think Luna her heart isn’t in it any longer and can’t be arsed if I’m honest.