External Link/Members OnlyComms: all by WhatsApp reasonable response times. Friendly enough
Venue: a nice studio apartment close to Knightsbridge st (<10 mk ins) and slone sq (15 mins walk).
Girl: a ebony milf! Face is a bit aged nothing bad but she's not a 20/30 something hottie. Lovely chubs! Not much on the arse thou. I thought she looked fine, sort of approachable as opposed so for she's out of my league..
Cost: 500, 2 hrs
Action: excellent kisser. Really good dfk. We had a chat on the sofand a good snog and mutual groping. Quite enjoyed sucking on those nipples .
Onto the bed and she moved to OW, apparently OWO is extra. Wasn't impressed with that revelation.
The BJ was fine, DT now and then and good suction but I was really feeling it.
Did RO for a while until she cummed, wasn't fake (juices, flushed etc) thou she did clearly fake a few earlier.
CG was fine lots of DFK, Mish was fine she likes to keep her legs wide, I prefer them wrapped around me she didn't resist/moan when I gently moved the.
Doggy was ok, and she moved to the edge of the bed for standing doggy. Finishes R1 in Mish with her whispering dirty talk.
More chat about her life in generic terms, all good.
R2 much the same. Squeezed a R3 in the last 10mins, via a quick OW blowie and then I wanked over her boobs.
Overall she's ok I wouldn't go back OW was annoying, services were good but she's a tad more on the M side of MILF FLfor my preference especially at that price point.