Author Topic: Bailey@temptations, Prestwich  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Clearwater

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Bailey several times over the past 2-3 years and I must say her service improves with every visit. I’ve seen a couple post the same opinion: the more you see her, the more comfortable she becomes.

£50+£10 for OWO

Had a quick shower as she prefers knowing that you’re clean and therefore you’ll get a better experience. Bit of chat whilst she got ready and into some kissing and oral for us both.Condom on. Fucked in missionary, whilst spooning and doggie with some LFK on occasion rather than throughout. Definitely will rebook at some point as she’s the only SP I’ve revisited at Temptations to my recollection. Would’ve like to have seen lily again but she’s off the rota now unfortunately.

Offline Mariokoko

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Bailey several times over the past 2-3 years and I must say her service improves with every visit. I’ve seen a couple post the same opinion: the more you see her, the more comfortable she becomes.

£50+£10 for OWO

Had a quick shower as she prefers knowing that you’re clean and therefore you’ll get a better experience. Bit of chat whilst she got ready and into some kissing and oral for us both.Condom on. Fucked in missionary, whilst spooning and doggie with some LFK on occasion rather than throughout. Definitely will rebook at some point as she’s the only SP I’ve revisited at Temptations to my recollection. Would’ve like to have seen lily again but she’s off the rota now unfortunately.


Excellent points well-made !