Just back from Porto and I was reading the Wikisexguide, went to some places mentioned there to look for some street walkers on an e-scooter. Found nothing near Sao Bento station, then nothing on Rua de Ferreira Cardoso. When I went to Rua de Coelho Neto, I saw few Brazilian looking girls standing outside a building, saw a guy came out. I could tell it’s the place.
Found the closest spot to parked the e-scooter and walked back to the building and chatted to the girls, there were 4 of them. Barely spoke any English, one of them said sex and I asked how much, responded €35. I picked the younger and cuter looking one. Followed her into the building, there’s a reception, which I paid €5 to the woman at the reception. I also saw another cuter one came just finished with another guy and came out of a room.
Followed the girl to the room, paid her the €30 and the rest was similar to a soho walk up p&d experience. It’s €35, so not expecting anything amazing. It’s worth it just for the look of the girl, she’s pretty, early 20ish, nice real tits and ass, and gave a decent covered BJ.
It was a Monday evening after 11pm. Not sure if it’d be better on a different day or time.