Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fucking is believing ...  (Read 2005 times)

dilettante

New girl in Perry Barr who does everything APART from BB for £50ph and looks quite fit ... yeah! ...

... or will it be like a Ryanair booking where you'll be charged £20 to see her tits, another £30 for OWO etc ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

A bit 'plump' for my particular taste but cant argue with that price!!

Hopefully the start of a price war!!  :dance:

Offline Trevor12

I'd be careful with new Perry Barr profiles. There seem to be a new batch of TGTBT profiles appearing quite frequently, and then dissappearing in under a week.

boobloverhenry

Hi Guys

This bitch has had at least 2 other profiles and names - Violet about 2 months ago
and was Barbara about 2 weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure that earlier this week - she wasn't called Alexa either but can't remember what name
she said.

I think this is a house of Romanian bitches in Handsworth Wood / Perry Barr border.

My advice is to stay well clear.

There's another bitch in the group - Andrea - who looks ok - but again - smells like a scam !!

puntlover

I have been there once to see this girl called Jennfyer

It's a small apartment with two rooms, one where there are 4-5 girls and the next room is where they take the client for shag. I paid £50 for 45 min although they said I was there for 1 hour... well I must admit I wasn't on time either. There was a eastern european guy at the premises, which made me a bit uneasy though but £50 is a good price

Offline sushi

I have been there once to see this girl called Jennfyer

It's a small apartment with two rooms, one where there are 4-5 girls and the next room is where they take the client for shag. I paid £50 for 45 min although they said I was there for 1 hour... well I must admit I wasn't on time either. There was a eastern european guy at the premises, which made me a bit uneasy though but £50 is a good price
Did you get any Anal, Rimming, OWO or CIM included for your £50?

puntlover

Did you get any Anal, Rimming, OWO or CIM included for your £50?

Nope, not for £50 mate. For this they charge extra mate.