Author Topic: Bowvy Sexy Thai Girl - Stockport TOFTT  (Read 2414 times)


9 review(s) for Bowvy Thai Girl (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline BigBoyJ

Early July 2025

External Link/Members Only

Services Taken
30m £70 (OWO, CIM both extras at £20 each if I remember correctly as was FK for £10  :dash: )

Comms
Fired off a message about an hour before the meet and got the usual Thai service list, went for the 30m at £70 and made my way to the location

Location
Usual block of flats for Thai girls in Stockport near a big Tesco

Girl
Definitely not the advertised 26yo, I am shocked of course!  :rolleyes: However, I would say in the ballpark of early to mid 30s, attractive, lovely big tits which were natural, no signs of scarring or anything to make me think otherwise and lovely and soft. Decent body and a great arse in doggy.

Service

Buzzed through the front door on time and made my way to the flat. I was let in, said our greetings and was asked to strip and get on the bed, started on the front for a quick massage, was average and not of a professional quality, which I don't mind, I only tend to do this to settle the nerves and relax before the main course, so to speak.

Roll over, and this is where it got a little bit strange, she kept making reference to me having a big cock and that I would need a "King size" condom. First things first, I would love it to be true, but it just isn't, but this will become relevant later.

On with the cover for some OW this was pretty good but as soon as I got hard she stopped, referencing again my big member and tried to move us along to RO, started displaying my skills, she got wet and then asked me to fuck her, I get on top in missionary, start pumping away and getting into a rhythm, this was nice and started to enjoy the meet at this point, turn her over into doggy and this was the best part by far, her arse looked great in this position, maybe 1 minute in, she starts asking me if I have cum yet?! I say "no" and carry on, 30 seconds later, have you cum yet? "No", 30 seconds later, turns over, tells me to wank myself off over her tits because she cannot take my big cock, its too big for her. It feels like she was setting this up from the start just to get me out of the door and not have to deliver.

I take this hint and never fancy causing a scene in these situations as you never know who is in the flat and it just isn't worth it. Wank myself off over her tits, and she starts looking pissed off that I haven't cum within 1 minute of tugging away, eventually I cum over her tits.

"thankyou, see you again soon" as I am shown to the door.

Look at my watch and I had been there 18 minutes.

Overall
At this time I was going to rate this as a neutral, but now that I am writing the review it definitely was a negative which is a shame.

Wont return





Online RandomGuy99


Offline BigBoyJ

yeah looks like it - Maybe not a TOFTT then - Damn it! :D

Online RandomGuy99

yeah looks like it - Maybe not a TOFTT then - Damn it! :D
The service you received seems fairly standard for her too. I think someone mentioned that a lot of people she sees cum in the first 10 minutes, so she isn't used to going longer.

Online Thriceweekly

"Thank you, see you again"...Yeah, right  :mad:

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Offline BigBoyJ

The service you received seems fairly standard for her too. I think someone mentioned that a lot of people she sees cum in the first 10 minutes, so she isn't used to going longer.

Yeah I think so based off the other reviews, its a shame tbh but seems like she has made this her “strategy” to either free up time for more punters or just to earn as much as possible for as little effort

On the plus side, I now know I have a “Kingsize Cock” so I guess thats worth £70 regardless  :wacko:

Online RandomGuy99

On the plus side, I now know I have a “Kingsize Cock” so I guess thats worth £70 regardless  :wacko:
Remember it's all relative, Thai men generally have smaller willies than European men.

Offline BigBoyJ

Remember it's all relative, Thai men generally have smaller willies than European men.

Nope, that doesnt suite my narrative, so must be false  :lol:

Online RandomGuy99

Nope, that doesnt suite my narrative, so must be false  :lol:
Ok, you're just hung like a stallion.


Offline Snagbadjer

What's she playing at? Deserved negative. I tend to just ignore them when they rush me, or say "soon" when they ask me to cum. I remember one almost punching the bed when I shushed her for asking me to cum when I was only about 18 mins in.

Online RandomGuy99


Offline BigBoyJ

This isnt the same girl for sure

Offline BigBoyJ

This is actually on her free gallery on the link I posted, I would say she doesnt look like this at all imo

Online RandomGuy99

This is actually on her free gallery on the link I posted, I would say she doesnt look like this at all imo
She does look like the other photos on her public gallery though

Offline BigBoyJ

She does look like the other photos on her public gallery though

Yeah I agree