Thank you for that. I might have given it a try. How ever my dance card is now full.
Warsaw report part 1
In summery I am pleasantly surprised by Warsaw. There is plenty on offer and English is excellent. The only downside not as cheap as I would have hoped. I do think that you get quoted a premium if you are English.
This will be a little long and detailed. Feel free to skip to the part that you are interested in. As I have a long-term SB, I rarely punt, so I don’t often get the chance to contribute. I am trying to make up for that now.
Travel and Accommodation
I looked at Ryanair, but flew with Wizz air. Which was very good, only 2 hours and 20 minutes, cost £170. The uber from the airport was about £12 and 20 minutes. On the plane I was worried as all the Polish women were bulky with thick thighs, not my type at all. Upon landing and having a walk around the area near my hotel. I can tell you that Polish woman are like French wine. The French only send us the crap wine, it seems only the ropey Polish women come to England. I was amazed, 90% of the women I saw were prettier than every Polish lady I have met in England. Good start I thought.
I have often contemplated a trip to Poland. Based on the fact that it is the same time and cost as a train to London for me. The hotels can be a lot cheaper. I looked at several 4 and five star hotels and chose
External Link/Members Only. Due to the fact that it has a bar and swimming pool on the roof. It has a lobby bar and a sports bar and a gym too. I have not tried the pool yet, but it is there if I get bored. I paid around £85 a night, in London it would be £250 per night easily. The hotel is in an area just outside the city centre next to the river. This area is Warsaw’s answer to Battersea Power station. Every apartment and restaurant are less than 3 years old, and it too was a former power station. It is not as big as Battersea, there are loads of shops, cafes and restaurants. Apparently, it is one of the most expensive areas in Warsaw to rent. All the girls I have spoken to have said that I made the right choice to stay here and not in the centre. The only warring I have received, young Polish people who can’t afford to drink in the bars sit on the banks of the river and get pissed. Apparently, it can get a rowdy and loud, I have not seen or heard anything. The wald to the centre takes about 20 minutes if you walk quickly. I have found prices of food in shops, restaurants and cafes, to be similar to Leeds on price. i.e £4 for a coffee. One nice thing they don’t really do chains over here. There are very few Starbucks, Costa’s, McDonald’s, subway and KFC, etc. They are all here just not many. Most cafes and restaurants are independent, which I like.
Wish you were here bit over.
Rounding up some action
I spent some time on Gold Bikini Club before I arrived. Which is Poland’s answer to Seeking. They call it “Sponsorship”. Like Seeking the website suggests that you can sponsor a hard up student to help them get their degree. All the profiles state that they are looking for a “Long time sponsored relationship”. I hoped that the site would be full of young students, needing extra cash. They would be happy to come out for drinks, dinner and then back to my hotel room. It turns out that they are all mostly late 20s, who are working and just want to come to your hotel room for sex. I know that must of you would be happy with that, but I have 4 days to fill. No one was interested in dinner really. Of course, it is now summer holidays and I imagine most of the students in Warsaw will have gone home for summer. If I come to Poland again, I might try tinder and see how I get on. No one has pictures on their profile and they don’t want to do a video chat at all. They will send you disappearing pictures on Telegram, but they are generally not very good and don’t show their faces. So it is very hard to make them an offer. It seems that the “Models”, that is what they are called on GBK want 2000zl about £400, for 3 or 4 hours including OWO and CIM. You might be able to negotiate them down, but I can’t be arsed.
Here you go Yorkshirelad, have a read and see if you want meet any of them.
Sara1222 agreed 2000zl about £400, for 3 or 4 hours including OWO and CIM. This was my first night and I had nothing arranged, so I took what was on offer. As always, the photos she sent looked amazing and were of her but a few years earlier. Her name is Mari she is Ukrainian, she has been living in Poland for 10 Years. She is slim built, size 8 with a bit of a bum. I would say 7 out of 10 for face and body. Her boobs were a little saggy, not terrible, just not my thing. Not exactly my type but she was nice enough. She speaks great English, she explained some of the strange things they do in Poland. We met in the rooftop bar, she did not want a drink and was keen to go straight to the room. We had protected sex in a few positions and I came whilst she was on top. We chatted for a while and then she gave me a great blow job with “finishing in the mouth” the phrase they all use for CIM. No fake oohs or arrs, but a little to mechanical for my taste. She clearly wanted me to have a good time. She snogged like a nymphomaniac on death row. A little too much for me. I enjoyed myself and was happy. Please remember that I don’t see new people very often and prefer things to be as natural as possible. I amused to A SB who wants me to make her cum as much as me. She was very pleased that I made her cum twice with my tongue.
Wero_nika_28 I arranged this one whilst in England, she asked me to make her an offer. I offered 1000zl and she accepted. She is the only one who sent me a face picture, and it was very recent. I would say size 8, pert b cup around 5ft4, very polish girl next door, she is a teacher. We met in the lobby I recognised her straight away. I offered her a drink in the bar which she accepted. Her English was not as good, but we got on fine. Back in the room, she had asked me to get some white wine. It seemed to me that she doesn’t this often and the wine helped. Although she was not my type again, this meeting was more my speed. Very natural and fun. To relax her I started with oral and made her cum, she was very pleased and returned the favour. She got me nice and hard. She was going to jump on my cock bare before I stopped her and put the condom on. She rode me well, and then missionary. We went on to doggy but I got cramp twice. I need to remember warm up before sex. We had a little rest, she got me hard again. I finished in prone bone. Another chat and a nice blow job with cim. Afterwards she said she was hungry and was off home for dinner. She was surprised when I offered to take her out for something. She took me to a Polish restaurant to try some Polish classics. The was good, but the French don’t need to be worried.
I met Mira and Anita for a 3 some this morning as I was bored. I found them on Escort Club. Some of the profiles have Whatsapp numbers. I sent them a whattsapp including a picture of me showing that I was in Warsaw. They quickly got back to me. We agreed 2500zl for 1 hour, that included the outcall fee, CIM and English premium. I think that I could have negotiate them down. They arrived 40 minutes later. As with many working girls they had 9 out of ten figures and 6 out of 10 faces. I am not the biggest fan of a 3 some. I had a good time purely down to the fact I had 2, 22 year old girls with great figures taking it turns to suck me off. I had sex with both of them and finished in prone bone again. To be far to them they were keen to get me hard straight away again with no rest. It took a while but they got me there. It was like a relay BJ, one got a little tired and the other took over. I finished with CIM. It was very mechanical there English was not fantastic. One of them had this habit of sucking a few times, then wanking me off a bit then back to the BJ. Her BJ technique was good, if she had done less with her hand, I would have cum much sooner. They short changed me on time. That said I had come twice in less then forty minutes and had no chance of a third.
External Link/Members Only My plan all along was to see a girl that I liked again. Despite having fun I am not tempted to see any of them again. I have some lined up for tonight. I think that I have saved the best till last. I have a girl from GBK coming for dinner tomorrow night and then back to my room. She wanted meet me, so we had lunch yesterday. She gorgeous and classy and just my type. Lets hope she turns up and does not disappoint.