Author Topic: Anal provider in London  (Read 8179 times)

Offline Blackandmild

I know this has probably been asked many many times, so apologies.

Im seeking an anal SP in London.

Ive tried to see Ms Adrianna who just ignores texts snd phone calls, Alex in Croydon who is meant to love backdoor action blocked me after ww had arranged (weird) and thats about it. Anyone got any heads up on some good anal SPs?

Been fucking an SP for a few months now who is perfect snd filthy just how I like it but she does not provide the icing on the cake, and Im literally gagging to fuck a girl in her ass… any leads would be helpful

Honey at HOD is my type, wide hips nice ass but she gets booked up so quickly when she works.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2025, 08:48:03 am by Blackandmild »

Offline salazar

KDD
Ravishing Roxy
crystal powers
Elite Jessica
Just do a search, there are loads.

Offline anonymouse72

Thai indie Fallyn has A levels included in 45 minutes and one hour bookings. Betty and a couple others at Olina also have it included in an hour booking. Plenty out there without forking out extra for it.

Offline Blackandmild

Thai indie Fallyn has A levels included in 45 minutes and one hour bookings. Betty and a couple others at Olina also have it included in an hour booking. Plenty out there without forking out extra for it.

Thanks for the heads up, but Im really skeptical with Thai women for fear they were not actually born women

Offline Julius1966

Betty at Olinas is definitely a real woman and provides great anal.
Also HSG and Veronika69 both love back door action.

Online Mango_007

KDD
Ravishing Roxy
crystal powers
Elite Jessica
Just do a search, there are loads.

Alex /Lola wild

I'd say this list is THE A list!  :D :D
(There are others but these girls excel based on reports and I can personally vouch for Jessica and Alex)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2025, 12:00:46 pm by Mango_007 »

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Alex /Lola wild

I'd say this list is THE A list!  :D :D
(There are others but these girls excel based on reports and I can personally vouch for Jessica and Alex)

Yep, I can vouch for all of them and would also add Daisy_xxx

Offline Maverick1808

Lola Wild seems to be the biggest Anal freak in London, yet to see her myself but the reviews speak for themselves!

Betty at Olina loves it in the arse, i’ve seen her myself. Also Deluxe Tanya is another I’d highly recommend for some anal action  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackandmild

A lot of these women mentioned are too much on the boney side for me.

Info on someone that shares the same build as Honey from HOD would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the info though

Offline anonymouse72

Book Honey and pay the extra if she floats yer boat.

Offline texmex

why don't you simple look up the aw or diva website - they have a handy filter: External Link/Members Only
... 85 available just now; surely you can find the body type you desire

Offline Blackandmild

Book Honey and pay the extra if she floats yer boat.

If I could I would but you fuckers always beat mr to it and then shes booked up!  :dash:

Offline Mstar86

If I could I would but you fuckers always beat mr to it and then shes booked up!  :dash:

Always wanted to try Honey, was thinking at one of the parties she does attends.

They do an all anal one you should look into, usually about 3or4 WG’s and I hear it’s usually no more than 3:1.

Offline Video586

I’ve fucked Honey in the arse at a party earlier this year and she loved every inch of it. Take a look at my review of the party. It was a blast.

Offline davidgood

A lot of these women mentioned are too much on the boney side for me.

Info on someone that shares the same build as Honey from HOD would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the info though

If you want someone less boney, I would suggest Kandy- External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Thanks for the heads up, but Im really skeptical with Thai women for fear they were not actually born women

She's quite well reviewed on here with copious descriptions of her born female private parts being deposited on men's faces.  Are are you saying there's no women in Thailand to even give birth to the trans?

I suppose an interesting set of recommendations would be WGs who provide anal inclusive rather than charge £££ for it, some do exist but I've not seen for a while.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Thanks for the heads up, but Im really skeptical with Thai women for fear they were not actually born women

If the intention is to take them up the wrong'un, does it matter?

Offline Blackandmild

If the intention is to take them up the wrong'un, does it matter?

Yes it does, I like women not men

Offline MU88

Have you tried Deluxe Tanya? She was happy to provide anal when I visited her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Thehatedone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 55
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Banned reason: Trolling UKP - not welcome
Banned by: Iloveoral



Offline Thehatedone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 55
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
External Link/Members Only

thats her adultwork link

Thanks

She does not seem to put her status online but if u text her u may usually get a response.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2025, 11:30:17 pm by Thehatedone »
Banned reason: Trolling UKP - not welcome
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
She's quite well reviewed on here with copious descriptions of her born female private parts being deposited on men's faces.  Are are you saying there's no women in Thailand to even give birth to the trans?

I suppose an interesting set of recommendations would be WGs who provide anal inclusive rather than charge £££ for it, some do exist but I've not seen for a while.

I never pay extras which narrows it down for me (with all other considerations) to:

MissKDD
Lola Wild
Crystal Powers
Daisy_xxx
White Swan
Alexxa Vice
Elite Jessica
Roxy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2025, 10:08:04 am by hendrix »

Offline JO6688

My last two punts were with Sachis and Black Pearl. Latino SPs both offering A Levels (for additional cost)

Having done A Levels with them, both are highly recommended for A Level lovers.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sombre0

External Link/Members Only

thats her adultwork link

Not the original poster, but thanks Schlong and Hatedone for the recommendations. I’ve been trying to book Cleo but had some trouble getting through, will try again later. I did manage to see Sandra and had my first anal experience.

Offline Julius1966

I've tried to book Cleo in the past and got no response even though she was green lighted.

Offline stayer

AQ 1 (formerly analqueen1) is in Waltham Cross, just outside London and easy to get to from Liverpool Street station. She charges £50 for anal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bartolomeo

A lot of these women mentioned are too much on the boney side for me.

Info on someone that shares the same build as Honey from HOD would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the info though

Non 'bony' women who will happily do anal and actually enjoy it are:

MissKDD
xxDaisy
HSG

I've also heard good things about Elite-Jessica and Miss Adrianna, but I haven't seen them yet

Offline salazar

Non 'bony' women who will happily do anal and actually enjoy it are:

MissKDD
xxDaisy
HSG

I've also heard good things about Elite-Jessica and Miss Adrianna, but I haven't seen them yet

Can’t go weong with Elite Jessica but pricey. Lovely lady

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Non 'bony' women who will happily do anal and actually enjoy it are:

MissKDD
xxDaisy
HSG

I've also heard good things about Elite-Jessica and Miss Adrianna, but I haven't seen them yet

FWIW, in terms of my enjoyment from doing anal, I'd rank them as: Adriana, Daisy, HSG, Jessica. I've not seen Kristen. They were all very happy for me to be their ass. All have different pros/cons so whatever flicks your switch.

Offline JAH

My preferred SPs for when I fancy an all out anal fest are MissKDD, AQ1 and kandyfun. All 3 will let you happily smash their asshole for the full session, will go ass to mouth and ass to pussy as much as you want and swallow your load at the end of it to  :yahoo:

Offline mark3611

My preferred SPs for when I fancy an all out anal fest are MissKDD, AQ1 and kandyfun. All 3 will let you happily smash their asshole for the full session, will go ass to mouth and ass to pussy as much as you want and swallow your load at the end of it to  :yahoo:

Oh yes I can vouch for Kandyfun. Seen her many times since 2018.  Even gave her a facial the last time we fucked.