External Link/Members Only and
External Link/Members OnlyHow much? £150 for 60 minutes
When? Early summer 2025, early evening.
Where? Her flat very close to Mile End tube station.
Comms: All done by whatsapp, very responsive. She sends a message with a list of services and prices. She guides you step by step and checks in at every step (frankly, a bit too much, and I wished she had just given the address after the second or third text).
The lady: As others have noticed, she's prettier in real life than in the pictures. Her English is good.
The service: I arrived on time (she was on time too), paid the £150 (in her messages, she had told that it would have been £40 extra for her to cum but I thought I would decide later), and took a shower. The shower is very small and in dire need of some thorough cleaning. The rest of the studio apartment would also need work.
Out of the shower, on to the bed where she begins a very good massage. She has had training and it shows. Occasional quick swipes, but no reach unders. She strips and starts the B2B, which is good, and it is nice to feel her semi-rigid cock on my back and legs. As she massages me, I reach back and massage her cock, which get very hard very quickly. It's not very long but thick, and really hard. After a while, I would say 20 minutes (so about 30 minutes in the session, counting the quick welcome and the shower), she asks me to turn over, puts a condom on my cock (I did not ask for it, and she did not ask me if I wanted it or not, but I am fine with it) and starts sucking. She goes into 69 and offers me her cock (no condom). Now, I don't give the best blow-jobs, although I am getting better, but she keeps complaining. Probably she had a long day and is by now very sensitive down there, but she is clearly not interested and is actually annoyed, and her attitude is quite annoying. But I am excited, so I cum quite quickly. We are at about 35 minutes now and she offers a shower. I ask to suck her some more as we still have time, and she lets me but is completely uninterested and I notice she is actually checking her phone. So, I call it quits. A quick shower and I am out well before the hour.
Summary: She is pretty and delivers a very good massage/B2B, but the total lack of enthusiasm and, actually, the annoyed and annoying behaviour push this from a neutral to a negative.
Would I return? Not really, although I would be tempted to try again to see if I caught her on a bad day.