Author Topic: chill out with me0 - ST1 Stoke on Trent  (Read 3096 times)


10 review(s) for chill out with me0 (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline ilovitbig

External Link/Members Only

Location This is a new location to me it's close to Festival park with on street parking close by.
There is parking near the apartments but I don't know if it's controlled.

The girl as in the picture very tidy pictures are accurate. Fake tits but very well done tight body clean pussy.

Paid £80.00 for 30 minutes plus £10.00 for OWO

The action she's a little pocket rocket , nothing too much trouble for her, I'm glad that I paid the extra £10.00 for OWO  it was a mixture of ball licking and sucking  the same with my cock.
Moved onto 69 which again was top notch and well delivered. On with the nodder and started with C/G with a mixture of banging away hard and long slow strokes, finished off in mish bang on the half hour.

The conclution a top notch punt and one I'll be returning to.


Offline Fac51

CHEERS for the review fella & TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Offline Charliehutton

CHEERS for the review fella & TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Nice review, but TOFTT? She was reviewed twice in May. Are you sure you're looking in the right place?

Offline Fac51

sorry ! Senior moment Charlie !  :dash:

Offline Charliehutton

sorry ! Senior moment Charlie !  :dash:

 :D I'm very familiar with those, Fac!
It matters not, I just wouldn't want you heading out for a punt having missed two negative reviews if you'd been looking in the wrong place. Happy punting! :drinks: