Author Topic: Prada.Queen Thai - Bayswater  (Read 1866 times)


7 review(s) for Prada.Queen Thai (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30mins

Services: DFK, fingering, OW, penetration, anal.

Location: flat bedsit about 6-7 minutes walk from Bayswater tube.

Communication: Last minute booking after finishing work - Prada was the only one who replied after I had fired off texts to a numbers of SPs.

SP: Cute, good toned figure (better than in the photos).

The meeting: Hid behind the door greeting but was friendly and a bundle of energy as soon as the door closed. Handed her the fee and asked for a shower. Back in the room and Prada was all over me in the best possible way, coming across as a very horny woman with kissing and her hands all over my body. She removed her top and I enjoyed her breasts and I moved my hand down to between her legs but after a couple of minutes, she said she ticklish so I stopped. She told me to lie on the bed and was about to go down on me when I asked for a condom which she applied - I think it's fair to say she delights in giving oral.

I changed position so I was sat up with my back against the wall and she continued and then I asked for sex and she got on top on me in that position. After a few different positions, I asked if we could do anal and she reached for some lube but I was almost spent from everything that had gone on before and I finished not long after.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes and did try but got no response. When I checked her profile to see if the number had changed, I noticed she hadn't logged for for a while.

Offline jonah45

Did you pay extra for anal,it says £30 for anal on her profile

Offline Robinh191

No but as I was getting changed afterwards, Prada mentioned anal is usually extra £30. At the cashpoint, I only withdrew £100 based on the confirmation text for the booking but I had looked at a number AW profiles in trying to arrange a meeting, I couldn't remember who was charging for what and which afterwards I realised was the base rate only. I told Prada that I willl go and get the £30 but she said not to worry this time.

Online stewpid


Conclusion: Would I return? Yes and did try but got no response. When I checked her profile to see if the number had changed, I noticed she hadn't logged for for a while.

Yes, she seems to have just disappeared. She was normally good at responding to messages even when on a break and she would normally change her whatsapp profile pic to say when she was on a break but hasn't this time and her phone seems to be off as messages aren't delivering now. She also hasn't logged into her AW since 17/06/25.

Does anyone have any intel on if she will be back?  :unknown: