Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaunchyXRoxxy - Edinburgh  (Read 3191 times)

5 review(s) for Miss Roxy Scotland  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cal

Profile - External Link/Members Only

Just back from a Quickie with the above.

Nice Looking scottish lassie who was available short notice enough for me and £40 for 15 mins seemed ok.
Only a little bit of chat and offered a drink but seems like a genuine girl.
Met at a Working girls flat in EH16 which I've been to before. Clearly shared but room was clean and a (soft & clean) towel was spread over the duvet.
Cash paid and down to business - Just abit of kissing before some good oral and finishing over her tits. Dont know if sex would've been on offer for a quickie but wasn't interested in it anyway.
Only downside is the Surgeon who did her boob job should be struck off cause the scars underneath were pretty bad.
I'd Gladly re-visit time and money allowing  :)

DannyKK

I've seen Roxxy a few times and agree she is a great girl! She seems to really enjoy what she does and is great company as well as having mind blowing bedroom skills!
Ive always gone for longer bookings (1 hour or 1.5 hours) and she gives fantastic value for money! Wonderful oral skills and she's ever so flexible!!!

I first saw Roxxy not too long after her new boobs were unveiled and trust me they are fantastic!
They are still quite young and the scarring is as I'd expect for new boobs! They're getting better by the month too!!!

Roxxy is a must see in my opinion! Definitely the best of the quite a few that I've seen on AW in Edinburgh!!

Offline tazman1002001

Mmmmm DannyKk...... No introduction ....no hello...... Just a glowing review of Raunchy's boobs and service after someone says they are not great ....now I'm not suspicious but c'mon Roxxy  :dash: it's very obvious...... :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

Mmmmm DannyKk...... No introduction ....no hello...... Just a glowing review of Raunchy's boobs and service after someone says they are not great ....now I'm not suspicious but c'mon Roxxy  :dash: it's very obvious...... :thumbsdown:

It's probability just her mum sticking for her wee girl and her new boobs.

DannyKK

Alright guys! Gimme a break!
I've been lurking on here for a while but obviously not picked up on the way things work!!!
I've been punting in edinburgh for last 3 years. Almost always with adultwork girls!

I've no reason at all to bum up Roxxy other than she's a genuine cracker! In my opinion of course! I remember her boob scars pretty well, think it was only about 6 weeks after she had them done when I first saw her!  Just thought it was a bit harsh to suggest it was a bad job! I'm no expert I have to say but you'll know there are quite a few boob jobs kicking around on AW. I'd say Roxxy are just about right!

I'll try and be a bit more active on here now I know what a tough audience you are!

Offline Cal

Don't get me wrong - It was a 15 min quickie so the review was short - Her boobs are great, and I got my face right in between them which was delightful and I finished all over them too.
Simply pointed out that the scars underneath didn't look great and some folks can be much more picky than me. Caveat Emptor

Offline auldie63

Simple Danny. To gain the trust of people on here put up some reviews of the AW beauties you have seen in the past three years.

Edinburgh wanderer

Hi, I'm new to here, been browsing the forum for over a year, so I've decided to join and start reviewing my punts.  I have also met Roxxy, I met her at her home address for a quickie.  Communication was great before hand, I was given the address, and number of house when I entered her street.  On entering she was dressed in a sexy lace outfit with a pair of red wedges on.  She offered me a drink which I took.

After I got the paperwork out of the way, she put her arms around me and started lots of DFK.  She asked if I liked her new boobs too, which are very nice! :-)  She took my top off then it was onto the bed, then she removed my trousers and boxers, then right onto amazing OWO! She took my cock really deep in her throat, and enjoyed me pushing the back of her head pushing my cock deeper into her throat.  She was really enthisiastiic, and I could say it's amongst the best oral which I have had on a punt.

I removed her underwear and went down on her, her pussy was reasonably tight, and clean shaven.  She seemed (from my point of view) get right into it.  She kept on asking to suck my cock, I don't know if this was to try and make me cum before fucking her, but I let her do it anyway.  I then got the condom on and started fucking her, it was a really enjoyable experience, she was really enthusiastic throughout, with lots of kissing and talking throughout, (I like a bit of dirty talk) She has got to be in my top 5 girls that I have seen in Edinburgh, if I was in the area again , and she was free, I would definitely meet her again.  And that's saying something, as I never usually return to an old punt.

I hope this has some useful info for you all! :-) And I look forward to posting many more reviews.

JazzMan

Hi, I'm new to here, been browsing the forum for over a year, so I've decided to join and start reviewing my punts.  I have also met Roxxy, I met her at her home address for a quickie.  Communication was great before hand, I was given the address, and number of house when I entered her street.  On entering she was dressed in a sexy lace outfit with a pair of red wedges on.  She offered me a drink which I took.

After I got the paperwork out of the way, she put her arms around me and started lots of DFK.  She asked if I liked her new boobs too, which are very nice! :-)  She took my top off then it was onto the bed, then she removed my trousers and boxers, then right onto amazing OWO! She took my cock really deep in her throat, and enjoyed me pushing the back of her head pushing my cock deeper into her throat.  She was really enthisiastiic, and I could say it's amongst the best oral which I have had on a punt.

I removed her underwear and went down on her, her pussy was reasonably tight, and clean shaven.  She seemed (from my point of view) get right into it.  She kept on asking to suck my cock, I don't know if this was to try and make me cum before fucking her, but I let her do it anyway.  I then got the condom on and started fucking her, it was a really enjoyable experience, she was really enthusiastic throughout, with lots of kissing and talking throughout, (I like a bit of dirty talk) She has got to be in my top 5 girls that I have seen in Edinburgh, if I was in the area again , and she was free, I would definitely meet her again.  And that's saying something, as I never usually return to an old punt.

I hope this has some useful info for you all! :-) And I look forward to posting many more reviews.

Thanks for your erotica post.
I thinks she has a strange pair of boobs.
Looking at her straight on, the boob on the left side point NW and the boob on the right side points SE.
Wee stumpy legs.
Anyway, its the service that matters more that looks sometimes.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 03:41:51 pm by JazzMan »

Edinburgh wanderer

The service was great, I would happily return.  I usually never go back to a previous punt, but I rate her very highly, and shall probably return in the new year if she is still available.