Author Topic: kinky_elliex - South Quay  (Read 2478 times)


97 review(s) for kinky_elliex (76 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Online mightymunce

External Link/Members Only

Meet 30 mins with CIM - £110

Girl: I was surprised at how natural she looked as was expecting her to have the psuedo porn star fake look. She was also very welcoming and nice. Good body although tits a little oversized for frame. She asked me to use mouthwash for some kissing

Service: She did a little bit of kissing and then a started to blow me. I felt no real interest or enthusiasm from her. We did 69 with her on top. I basically found the meet boring. I had paid for CIM and I am also not sure I nutted in her mouth as I was in 69 and couldnt see.

I couldn't be arsed with querying or arguing about it.

I left bored and clear in my head that I would not go back

Online Garyhart

Without being rude, how could you not be sure you nutted in her mouth? Could you not feel exploding inside her mouth or it splashing in open air or trickling onto your legs?

Online patelprat

Ellie seemingly on a bit of a bad run at the moment.

Shame, had good time with her during last meet. Hopefully she will bounce back.

Re CIM, if I'm paying for it, I'd always do it from a position where I will know 100% it's going into her mouth.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126


Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
This W/G got 3 reds in last 11 days

Offline Sevro

This W/G got 3 reds in last 11 days

some of the her reviews ive read that have been rated positive read more like neutrals. Shes had some leniency. Not too surprised at her string of negative reviews here.

Offline iq129

This W/G got 3 reds in last 11 days

Isn’t three strikes supposed to be out? Maybe she is on her way out.

Online Garyhart

Isn’t three strikes supposed to be out? Maybe she is on her way out.

She sounds very jaded by the sounds of things but I’m not surprised. Been in the game for years at a cheap rate for London and based on her looks tbf