Author Topic: Chloe - Temptations - Prestwich  (Read 1452 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Chloe's profile on the website and liked what I saw and finally an opportunity arose to see her.

Rang ahead to see if Chloe was available and was able to book her for the timeslot I was available.

£50 for hh + £10 OWO.

Chloe I would say is early forties. She is curvy,perhaps bigger than the 10/12 stated on the profile. Big tits. Friendly,but this lass can talk!

In the room Chloe chatted away to me as I was taking a shower. She ascertained that I wanted OWO. When I finished towelling off she knelt on the floor to put my cock in her mouth - that shut her up for a bit! Whilst she was down there she was amenable to giving my balls a good licking.

Onto the bed I had a play with her baps and having a suck of her nips. This was followed by a bout of RO,no hygiene issues.

Before the dom went on I asked Chloe to give me a titwank,which she seemed happy enough to do. I could have easily shot my load ,but I wanted to fuck so I asked Chloe to put the condom on.

I got Chloe to lean over the end of the bed for some energetic doggie.Slapping against her shapely arse like this knackered me out so I requested a move to CG. I blew my load watching her big tits bouncing.

An enjoyable punt. I could have done with less of the chat,but I'm prepared to put up with that when the service is good!


Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Good review mate, she's deffo one of the best at Temptations imo.

Offline rocket88

Good review mate, she's deffo one of the best at Temptations imo.



Cheers KK. It was certainly one of the best punts I've had at Temptations.