Author Topic: Chloe02x - Whiston  (Read 4129 times)


40 review(s) for Chloe02x (27 positive, 1 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

Kept this WG in my hotlist to keep an eye on where she is working, noticed the last couple of weeks she has started working more locally to me again, stars aligned today with location, green light and my availability all matching up.

Comms handled by someone else but it was quick and clear responses, no messing around, got the location and she was ready bang on time.

The WG is tall, I think around just under 6ft, fantastic body, fake tits but done well and they suit her, pretty face.

Straight in to OWO, she can suck a knob like the best of them, happy to follow direction, provide DT and has plenty of stamina building up to a CIM finish,drained me completely and sucked me clean afterwards.

Quality punt for someone who likes oral over anything else like me

30 min/£120

Offline The donald

Massive pair of milkers!!
She’s only 22??

Offline The donald


Offline lewisjones23

Lots of reds though?

most due to ghosting or late cancellation so caution advised, I wouldn't travel to see her but she was where I was going to be today anyway

Offline lewisjones23

Massive pair of milkers!!
She’s only 22??

They're fake but well done

Offline Galileo

I’ve been well and truly fucked around by this girl today, I’ve been ghosted before but this was like she was doing it on purpose, I stupidly waited and was ghosted twice ! I’ve asked for an explanation, you never know there could be something genuine but  she has form for this. I will do a brief separate review when I get chance

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve been well and truly fucked around by this girl today, I’ve been ghosted before but this was like she was doing it on purpose, I stupidly waited and was ghosted twice ! I’ve asked for an explanation, you never know there could be something genuine but  she has form for this. I will do a brief separate review when I get chance
Book her for a 3 hour outcall in a hotel and don’t go
See how she likes being fucked around
« Last Edit: July 19, 2025, 06:25:20 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline lewisjones23

I’ve been well and truly fucked around by this girl today, I’ve been ghosted before but this was like she was doing it on purpose, I stupidly waited and was ghosted twice ! I’ve asked for an explanation, you never know there could be something genuine but  she has form for this. I will do a brief separate review when I get chance

Yep get a review up 👍🏻

Online Aji81

This many reds for ghosting is ridiculous. Clearly double booking/over subscribing so she doesn’t have any dead time.

Offline OakTree

Cheers Lewis. I've had this one on my hot list for ages now. Tall with false tits and a banging body is right up my street but the reds have just made it a probably not.

It's a shame as it appears it's mostly for piss poor admin. Some of them just can't seem to sort their shit out.

Maybe now someone seems to be handling her comms I might risk it.



« Last Edit: July 20, 2025, 11:37:15 am by OakTree »

Offline lewisjones23

Cheers Lewis. I've had this one on my hot list for ages now. Tall with false tits and a banging body is right up my street but the reds have just made it a probably not.

It's a shame as it appears it's mostly for piss poor admin. Some of them just can't seem to sort their shit out.

Maybe now someone seems to be handling her comms I might risk it.

I think the ghosting/double booking has carried on, she has had someone on comms for some time