It's always worth doing an internet search for things like the phone number, reverse image search etc. A face pic and pricing turn up here. Claims to be American here so a little yellow flag.External Link/Members OnlyGiven I expected her to be £300/hr+, I would contact her quoting Eurobella. What would you do if you did the video call and she suggested £400/hr? Still, it's a hypothetical scenario for me. Her fake face and vibe is a complete turnoff.
Cheers mate, funny as I’d forgotten just a simple Google Search as I’ve got so used to searching the AW ID in here now!! Agree the different nationalities is a slight concern but if I can book for Erobella price I’m happy to TOFTT.
Name change to Kiana DollStill no AW reviewsStill no UKP reviewsYet I’m still interested and trying to book
Go for it. I’ll be interested in your report!
I don't think she escorts. I think I posted something here about her. She led me on and was more willing to sell her content. Messaged me out of the blue after the initial conversations didn’t go anywhere.
Ahh I totally missed your previous msg, I too thought the same but the activity now points towards her working & she’s yet to try and sell me content so will keep trying.
From just £36 per year