Author Topic: Marnie, Temptations - Prestwich, Manchester  (Read 3003 times)


4 review(s) for Sexy_English_Marnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £50 + £10 + £10

Location
Well reviewed, decent premises, old Sandys

Girl
I went for her because I like the look, and her profile included kissing.
Looks like her photos but younger than I expected.

Service
Agreed £50 + £10 and went ahead with my usual, bit of nipple stuff and spanking on me, bit of reverse oral, a bit more girlfriendy than I normally do, but she skilfully avoided any kissing.
Started getting dressed when her alarm went off, and wanted another £10 for me to finish.

Rating
One of those that could have been neutral or even positive, because she did look really good, and apart from the kissing and extra £10, her attitude wasn't too bad.

I really wish this parlour would get Martine back - perfect combo of parlour and service then.

Online hornypunter

What was the first extra tenner for? Not sure I would like to pay the extra tenner at the end for a rush job either.

Offline TomTank

What was the first extra tenner for? Not sure I would like to pay the extra tenner at the end for a rush job either.

I find that a lot of places are becoming like Sandys, where the girls count on everyone paying an extra £10 for OWO, and if you're not having it, the service isn't great.
So I tend to tell them my kinks (a bit of domme stuff) and offer the extra tenner at the beginning so the bottom lip doesn't curl down ..... some places want even more than that for domme .... The Georgian want £25 ..... come to think of it Temptations may be £15

Offline Bigerection

I did warn you if you had read my earlier review. Sorry to hear you had a bad punt but not surprised.


Offline TomTank

I did warn you if you had read my earlier review. Sorry to hear you had a bad punt but not surprised.

Bad timing for both of us - I had seen her before your review, but not got round to doing mine.

It wasn't actually that bad a punt for me as I needed the release with a good looker, and the timing worked.
I just felt it didn't deserve any more than neutral because of the lack of kissing and the extra tenner, and I finally decided on negative for those factors.

On the plus side I saw Sadie floating around (I think she did one of those deliberate just walking past reception things as a punter comes out of a room) and she looked decent.

Offline rocket88

Bad timing for both of us - I had seen her before your review, but not got round to doing mine.

It wasn't actually that bad a punt for me as I needed the release with a good looker, and the timing worked.
I just felt it didn't deserve any more than neutral because of the lack of kissing and the extra tenner, and I finally decided on negative for those factors.

On the plus side I saw Sadie floating around (I think she did one of those deliberate just walking past reception things as a punter comes out of a room) and she looked decent.




I had a good punt with Sadie a few weeks ago (review up). Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Offline TomTank




I had a good punt with Sadie a few weeks ago (review up). Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Like I said in the review, it could have been a neutral or positive as I did have a good time, and she does look good, so I would say if she is your type she is worth a go ..... but I doubt I would see her again, because of the lack of kissing and the money grabbing, so decided that makes it a neg ....

EDIT: just realised you're talking about Sadie not Marnie .... will have to give Sadie a go, and will leave the above comment here to help people

« Last Edit: July 21, 2025, 11:33:38 am by TomTank »

Offline tr!gger

Most independent girls are now charging a min £80 for 30 mins with some still charging extra for OWO. It' makes the parlour prices competitive even with an extra £10 +£10 for GFE & OWO.

Offline TomTank

Most independent girls are now charging a min £80 for 30 mins with some still charging extra for OWO. It' makes the parlour prices competitive even with an extra £10 +£10 for GFE & OWO.

that's kind of my way of judging it .... I have a few indies I can get a great service from, for around 70-100 / 100-150 for 30/60, and a couple of very good parlour girls at 50-60 / 100-120 so I like my parlour punts to be at the lower end.
More annoying though was the extra 10 demand in the heat of the moment ....