External Link/Members OnlyMeet happened about a month ago.
After a minor win in my professional life, I was looking to treat myself. On began the search for someone who might catch my eye, I came across Elizabeth's profile and noticed she was only in Walsall for a couple days.
I did a little digging into her reviews which all beamed highly positive and then I came across her filmography. The fact that she is a Brazzers published mattress actress was the selling point for me and I went for it imagining my 14 year old self would be super proud

Comms were great and ER was highly accommodating but she never sent the feet pics before the meet as requested as she stated she was out and about, but I took the plunge given she was confident in sending them so they probably are well kept.
Agreed on a 30 minute meet for £150 with only a £10 deposit.
Arrived at this block of new builds and had a bit of trouble finding the place but she was kind and directed me to her best ability.
Got in and she opened the door wearing some sexy lingerie, heels and a robe on top. There were some people in the living room - likely the other girl she tours with, I forget her name. Quickly led me upstairs and we exchanged cash and I went in to wash my pits and crotch lol.
She is extremely pretty to look at, smells great and has flawless skin. We make out for a bit and she is extremely responsive to DFK, her tongue sits firmly in my mouth and I bite her lips to no qualms. Although I must say, the lip fillers are a little extra and give lips a rubbery quality.
We then move onto the bed and I request her to take her heels off. Off come the shoes to reveal her cute french pedicured toes in stockings. I rub them all over myself and ask her to do away with the stockings, revealing smooth and deliciously soft soles which I suck on for a good 5 minutes. She starts teasing my cock over my pants which feels amazing, I remove articles of clothing layer by layer with teasing at each hurdle with the finale of her feet on my cock. I did not expect it at all but she has very good coordination with her feet

I ask her if I can record it to add to the spank bank and she agrees immediately, I add some oil and record a nice slippery footjob to keep forever

By this time it has already been 15 minutes and I need to make the most of this time so I ask her to lie on her back and eat her out.
She possesses great looking labia and I made sure to show my appreciation by building it up slowly, biting her thighs and then going in for the kill, inserting a finger later to very real sighs and moans and a soaked bed.
She returns the favour by laying me down and giving me an amazing blowjob with intense eye contact.

She then pops the condom on and hops on top of me with her boobs slapping my forehead. Entering her felt amazing as she was tight, wet and super responsive throughout and there was no turning away for DFK involved.
I would usually go for missionary next to have her toes in my mouth but she asked for doggy, so I obliged, what proceeded was amazing headboard banging sex with her moaning. I always get a bit conscious when the sex is loud but I was so into it, I didn't really bother.
I could feel myself welling up and I could feel her pulsating on my dick as well, in a great blissful moment we came together and I ended up slumped over her.
Little bit of chit-chat after and she tells me that doggy is her favourite position. I kiss her goodbye and go back a very happy man.
Meet - 10/10
Boobs - 7.5/10
Feet - 9/10
WIR - 100%
Chemistry is king as I have realised.