Author Topic: Martine, Tiffany's Massage - Leigh  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Cent

External Link/Members Only
had a couple of no shows at other parlours penny at sheridans so rang tiffanys and booked Martine first available time 215 arrived having driven for 20 mins went inside paid money and got undressed receptionist came back in and told me Martine had an hour and half booking that was on his way.
absolute joke of a parlour wont be going back as this is second time something like this has happened and I think another report on here similar on a sunday
added previous link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=409075.msg4117959#msg4117959
« Last Edit: July 14, 2025, 12:00:56 pm by Cent »

Offline IrishAndy

Its such a shame as she was a great punt when I saw her ages ago at Temptations.
No chance I would take a gamble on booking at this parlour though given this level of organisation and customer care.

Online Bustydusty

Yes I’ve had a good meeting with her but no way I’d travel that far again and risk not getting a punt

Offline TomTank

that was my review .... absolute joke of a parlour, especially the receptionist Penny (might be the owner) who is just an outright liar ..... I wish she would get a shift back at Temptations or Roses ....

Offline IrishAndy

that was my review .... absolute joke of a parlour, especially the receptionist Penny (might be the owner) who is just an outright liar ..... I wish she would get a shift back at Temptations or Roses ....

Looks like she is back at Roses. On the rota for Friday.

Online Bustydusty

Looks like she is back at Roses. On the rota for Friday.
Just seen that
I saw her once at Tiffany’s and thought I’d reviewed her but it seems I didn’t and I can’t really remember what she was like :dash:

Offline TomTank

Good spot, sadly Friday is a difficult day for me .....

Offline TheGangMaster

She's a good punt I posted a review to that effect- I booked mid afternoon on a Sunday with no problem - is this on the parlour rather than her as Tiffany's ahem "booking" system has been known to be a bit hit or miss in the past.

Online Bustydusty

It’s on Roses website but I’m not risking a first morning booking
« Last Edit: May 11, 2026, 05:47:11 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline IrishAndy

Looks like she is back at Roses. On the rota for Friday.

Seems to have disappeared off Roses site again.

Offline TomTank

Seems to have disappeared off Roses site again.

My understanding was that it was always going to be a short term thing ..... just wish she'd get a shift at Roses, Temptations, TheLounge27, or somewhere North Manchester on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday