Author Topic: Melani Walsall  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this one less than an hour ago liked the look of her,comms were ok and agree 15 minutes owo,opposite Halfords auto place here English not great directions led me to a run down building opposite a massive car park,run down  shady guys in and out and the door she described was a battered door with a open pad lock on it,deceives against it due to gut feeling.
Saw Suzy thin yesterday for owo and prostrate session so now I’ll see my regular next week she may have something exciting lined up anyway

Offline Mhp2024

Good call I'd say mate based on the initial impressions of the building and area...gut feelings is often best followed 👍

Offline alabama1

Bit harsh IMO OP giving her a negative, as it was your decision to abort the punt.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2025, 12:57:37 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Bit harsh IMO OP giving her a negative, as it was your decision to abort the punt.
I agree but I didn’t know what else to mark her but if you saw the place you would understand were I’m coming from,it was the old Duncan James building massive place but looked like an empty shell apart from a black door with a pad lock on it that was unlocked I didn’t fancy going in and being locked in and anything could have happened.
Maybe a neutral?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2025, 01:43:28 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Iamforreal

Good job you walked if you didn't feel safe, but did you see the girl? Was it her? Sounds more like a negative for a dodgy area
 :hi:

Offline Jasonk71

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this one less than an hour ago liked the look of her,comms were ok and agree 15 minutes owo,opposite Halfords auto place here English not great directions led me to a run down building opposite a massive car park,run down  shady guys in and out and the door she described was a battered door with a open pad lock on it,deceives against it due to gut feeling.
Saw Suzy thin yesterday for owo and prostrate session so now I’ll see my regular next week she may have something exciting lined up anyway
I didn't know that Suzy did prostrate play

Offline Punterperson1971

Good job you walked if you didn't feel safe, but did you see the girl? Was it her? Sounds more like a negative for a dodgy area
 :hi:
It was as if the building was almost ready to be demolished didn’t look lived in yet people where coming and going and they wasn’t English looking

Offline Punterperson1971

I didn't know that Suzy did prostrate play

And yes she does £10 extra,was supposed to be owo,prostate then sex in 30 minute booking but I lost control 15 minutes in and she gave me a massage then we had a chat,wasn’t her fault she’s just very good at what she does and is a nice lady English is passable and she likes to please and get your time in which is good for an EE
« Last Edit: July 12, 2025, 03:07:56 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Jasonk71

I'll have to ask her about this.  In texts she mentions that cim is extra. Never mentioned prostrate before

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Bit harsh IMO OP giving her a negative, as it was your decision to abort the punt.

His decision, based on the fact she was enticing him into a shithole. Refusing to go in seems fair enough, especially considering the girl was yet another overweight discount Hungarian gypsy. The pimps who run those girls tend to hire the cheapest roughest places they can find

Offline shylad57

His decision, based on the fact she was enticing him into a shithole. Refusing to go in seems fair enough, especially considering the girl was yet another overweight discount Hungarian gypsy. The pimps who run those girls tend to hire the cheapest roughest places they can find

I agree,
I think a negative is perfectly acceptable if the location offered by the SP is as bad as described, no matter how good or bad the service eventually was....