Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 15218 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

Emily's Creme brulee: Affectionate GFE with a beautiful, passionate, enthusiastic and genuine girl.  :thumbsup:

Comms
Initial contact was made through AW email a few weeks before the meeting, Emily answered my emails on the same day around midnight. Emily asked if I had any requests and provided her address a few days before our meeting, her emails were straight to the point, written in perfect English and conveyed glimpses of her enthusiastic attitude.

I sent a text message during my journey to London and received a thank you text back shortly after. I called when nearby, an excited and giggly Emily answered and provided easy to follow directions to her flat.

Emily's flat is three minutes walk from Aldgate East underground station, down a discreet side road however there were a few builders around due to extensive construction work across the road. Her flat is in a nice looking building with a buzzer panel next to the door, I used the buzzer although believe the door is always open, unfortunately the communal stairs area does not match the building exterior or Emily's flat quality, it was shabby but not horrendous. Emily answered her flat door before I could even knock.

Inside the flat is clean and has high ceilings so gives a more spacious feel. Emily has a nicely decorated bedroom with candles burning and pictures on the walls, the bed was comfortable and had a towel on top of the sheet. There was plenty of natural light coming through the large window with the blinds closed and it was warm as Emily had an electric heater on, music was playing but I can't recall one song as I was too distracted by Emily and she has a range of CDs to pick from. The bathroom was an adequate size and clean, a very easy to use bath tap / shower mixer with good temperature and pressure. There was a couple of shower gels available for use and a box with male toiletries inside and Emily provided the clean dry towel.

Appearance
Emily's profile photos are accurate but include some unnecessary photo-shopping, she looks better in the flesh but does have tattoos that are hidden and/or brushed out in the photos.

Emily is very pretty (in my opinion a 10/10), has bright eyes that rarely gazed away from mine and has lovely large soft lips great for kissing. Her body is spot on for my tastes, perfect boobs, a more ample bum than is portrayed in her profile photos and soft smooth skin.

I didn't make any outfit requests so Emily was wearing a black silk robe covering the black sequinned lingerie set with matching suspenders and heels.

Personality
Emily is exceptionally sweet, friendly, and genuine, she can hold interesting and honest conversations in proficiently spoken English. When I first arrived Emily was very giggly which made her seem nervous (in the girly excitable way), but at the same time she was welcoming and down to earth, I was put at ease immediately and felt more confident than usual as I'm often nervous at the beginning of a first meet! She seemed to be interested in what I was saying at all times, she has a clear idea of what she wants out of life and got embarrassed and giggly when I gave her compliments which I found incredibly cute.

Emily is enthusiastic and genuine while chatting and during sex, she was subtly intimate so nothing seemed over-the-top, rehearsed or fake and she gave the very real feeling that she was having a fantastic time too. Emily was very affectionate and sensual, she made me feel adored while maintaining enough distance and focus on the sexual services side of the meeting that although I felt like we 'clicked', the clear intent of the meeting was focused on having a wonderful sexual experience together, enhanced by the emotional and affectionate aspects, but not directed in a way that will result in becoming emotionally attached to her as a person.

Meeting
Two hours at £300. The meeting ended naturally after 2 hours but we continued to chat overtime, I had a shower and there was plenty of kissing on my way out - plus she gave me her last cookie for the road!

I was met with a kiss on the lips and tight hug as soon as I arrived and a more passionate kiss before being led to bedroom. We sat on bed for some brief small talk and I was offered a shower and drink. After a quick shower I returned in my boxers and sat on the edge of the bed, before I knew it Emily was all over me with passionate DFK; plenty of deep tongue, hands all over each other, neck and body kisses. Emily started a sexy lap dance, she has great moves and really knew how to please, rubbing up and teasing 'little monstar' with her bum. Our underwear was removed swiftly and we moved further onto the bed at my suggestion.

Emily's OWO is a real treat, she begun with gradual teasing kisses down my body and licks around 'little monstar', ball licking and sucking, up and down the shaft into DT and then one of the best feelings I have experienced during OWO; during DT her tongue was twirling around the head of my penis, it felt fucking amazing!  She moved to the 69 position, where I was able to get acquainted with her clean and cute pussy and bum, there was some light moans from Emily as I licked and sucked. The repertoire of techniques she was using on 'little monstar' felt incredible so it wasn't long before I had to suggest condom on for cowgirl.

Emily enthusiastically agreed and jumped on top once the condom was on, her cowgirl techniques were exceptional and she moved in for DFK so I pumped away from underneath while she stopped bouncing, we soon got in to sync and as she moaned loudly it was pop #1 for me. Emily handed me the wet wipes and tissues for clean up and seemed intrigued watching me clean up 'little monstar' - I felt slightly self conscious but not enough to say anything. I finally got a sip of water.

I accepted her offer of a massage and choose the baby oil over lotion. It was a nice relaxing massage while we were having a flowing chat. I started to turn around to begin round 2 but Emily stopped me proclaiming she hadn't finished - I had no idea what was about to come (heh). She squeezed some more baby oil on my back, leant down from beside me and begun rubbing her boobs on my back, Emily's slippery soft boobs rubbing down on me - what a feeling! She spent some time sliding across my back, whispering seductively in my ear before slowly sliding back down my body. I rolled over and the focused turned to 'little monstar' who received a slippery boob wank. We moved back into 69 position without any clean up necessary thanks to the towel on the bed so the flow was not disturbed.

Doggy was next on the agenda, on with the condom but I started to go soft, Emily expressed her disappointment about the delay in being fucked with a sincere "ah condoms are shit!", only a few seconds of OW and handjob was enough to get 'little monster' ready for action. The sight of Emily's bum and curves from behind along with her moans of pleasure was too much and I soon arrived at pop #2, she wiggled back and forth slowly until I was ready to pull out.

There was a brief moment of intertwined cuddling on the bed then I offered Emily RO, she gleefully accepted. During RO Emily was responsive with cute pleasure moans, her hands running through my hair or squeezing her boobs and glancing down at me. My technique was off today, probably because I was in a euphoric daze but Emily got wet and there was soft moans without the big fake orgasm finale. Back to 69 and 'little monster' was ready in no time thanks to Emily's OWO skills and pleasurable handjob, the pleasure moans from Emily as I licked her clit almost had me pop there and then.

Missionary was the only thought on my mind, so on with the condom and Emily got comfortable. As expected she was very responsive and there was constant eye contact. After a short while she lifted her legs up against her chest and told me to lay down on her to allow for deep penetration, this felt amazing and the sight of 'little monstar' almost fully disappearing inside her was pure pleasure. I continued thrusting deep, slow and fast, there was cute moans from Emily and she lifted her head up for some kissing - pop #3.

The meeting was almost over but Emily cuddled closely, softly running her nails over my body as we continued the chat from earlier. There was a brief period of comfortable silence as we both enjoyed the calm after a full on session.

I finished my water and took the offer of another shower to wash off the remaining baby oil. I returned fully dressed and ready to leave, unfortunately I took a bite of the cookie just before Emily initiated a kiss which caused her to giggle and me to apologise for the crumbly kiss. We shared a last long passionate kiss and hug before I was sharply back into the real world.

Positives
Affectionate GFE flowed naturally and felt real throughout
Beautiful girl - 10/10
Perfect body
Enthusiastic, sweet and genuine personality
Passionate (very deep) DFK with plenty of tongue play
Excellent OWO techniques
Deep Penetration Missionary position
Body to body massage
Eye contact throughout
No clock watching

Neutral
Flat communal / stairs area
Tattoos (not shown on AW profile)

Negatives
"Reassuringly Expensive"

Summary
A vanilla GFE, the best I have experienced (so far); sweet, sensual, intimate, affectionate, passionate, enthusiastic, our meeting flowed naturally and truly seemed genuine with mutual enjoyment but was without the EAS side effects. Emily is one of the most beautiful girls around and has a fantastic personality to match her looks.

I thoroughly recommend Emily for those who wish to indulge in an intimate genuine GFE delivered with enthusiasm and aplomb. I will certainly be returning but sadly only for an occasional treat due to Emily's rates being at the higher end of my budget, my preference of two hour sessions and my long list of extremely well reviewed girls still to visit.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

A truly fantastic review Monstar! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that she provided the address in good time as I thought she would!

Your review echoes mine very well and I'm glad you picked out Emily's balance between providing a service and a GFE which I particularly appreciated!

An absolutely top girl! Pricey, but worth it, and without wanting to jinx it, probably one of the few 'safe punts' in London at the moment. Won't be too long now before it's time for me to return!

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for your detailed review, it's a pity that for a two hour booking for £300, neither CIM nor COF are available.
However she appears to do what she's listed very well judging by a number of positive reviews.

Offline scarebear

Great review monstar.  You've beaten me to it! I have just been to see her as well and will be posting my review tomorrow but it's all gonna be very similar. Never mind, the more good revels the better!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Top review! She's now on my HL!

:thumbsup:

Offline monstar

A quick update after my second two hour visit with Emily. :)

One day before our meeting Emily requested the start time be delayed 30 minutes, she offered to extend our time and me a lift home to compensate. Delaying was not a major problem for me so I accepted - no reason for the delay was given before or during the meeting and I never asked as, honestly, I didn't want to hear a lie or have my suspicions confirmed (ah, ignorance is bliss).

Emily looked great in her red and blue underwear from the profile photos - she has been exercising and has learnt a new skill while toning her bum, unfortunately I found this amusing and not arousing as she intended! She took it in her stride and was happy, playful and giggly throughout just like our first meeting.

After a quick catch up chat with plenty of jokes and laughing there was a prolonged DFK session, combined with hands all over each other, her grabbing my bum and rubbing 'little monstar' and our legs intertwining. We slowly moved to laying on the bed and removing our underwear. Emily was kissing and lightly licking my body before OWO and her talented DT tongue swirling technique. We then moved to the 69 position so I could lick and suck her clean pussy and bum, she appeared to be enjoying herself but I had her stop playing with 'little monster' as I was about to pop early! I requested a COB finish so she lay on her back and finished me off nicely with her hand while I straddled on top for pop #1 - she played with the cum on her boobs before cleaning up with a wet wipe and quick shower.

During the recharge period she offered a massage which was excellent and the B2B finish was similar to our first meeting so yet again superb. This led to me being on my back for OWO, then cowgirl with varied techniques and DFK until pop #2.

We continued our conversation which flowed nicely while Emily cuddled close and nestled up against me. Soon 'little monstar' was readied for action by OWO, stroking and another 69 session. Condom on for missionary; Emily was responsive, there was believable pleasure moans, she varied her leg positions including wrapping them around me, her hands moving over me, her boobs or clit, DFK and she gave appropriate eye contact. Due to the limited recharge time I lasted a while but finished with a weary weak pop #3.

The meeting ended overtime and when I returned from the shower Emily offered me some chocolate and again initiated a kiss as we both had a mouthful of food - resulting in giggles and a chocolatey kiss this time! There was lots of tight hugs and kissing before I finally had to leave.

password02

Excellent review - I saw her early last year so must be over a year when she was at £200 for 90 mins -

Need to move her up a few places on my HL

So many to see. so little time and so little punting funds available!!!

JuliusSeizure

Just curious and it might seem weird to ask but, was the chocolate Galaxy chocolate?

Glad you had a good time, she's easily my favourite GFE.

Offline monstar

Just curious and it might seem weird to ask but, was the chocolate Galaxy chocolate?

Glad you had a good time, she's easily my favourite GFE.

Lol, no they were in a chocolate box and mostly the dark choc ones left she didn't like!

Also my favourite for GFE. :drinks:

Offline monstar

Excellent review - I saw her early last year so must be over a year when she was at £200 for 90 mins -

Need to move her up a few places on my HL

So many to see. so little time and so little punting funds available!!!

Ain't that the truth!  :mad:

:lol:

JuliusSeizure

Lol, no they were in a chocolate box and mostly the dark choc ones left she didn't like!

Also my favourite for GFE. :drinks:

Ahhh damn it lol. We were discussing chocolate first time I saw her and how much she loves it. she's never had Galaxy since she's been over here, so naturally I bought her some second time round just as a little present because why not  when I saw her a few weeks ago. Thought you were both eating my present  :D.

Easily one of the girls I will regular with and won't get bored of seeing for a while.

Pony1878

Thanks to your review and others on UKP,  I decided my first London meet had to be Emily, So I met her Yesturday .....Due to bus replacements and snow delays etc I missed the Everton game I was heading to first, but still headed to the capital to see Emily.....I normally only go for two meets a year...But when I'm next in London for the Chelsea game in 10 days , Im certainly going to see her again , and that's a credit to how good her GFE is  :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

Just to go give the view of a non returner,  pretty girl with attractive body, well presented but her service list is short, she was a bit mechanical and now pretty expensive.  I felt like number 5 on the production line when I visited.  Glad she works for all of you.

Dave

SweetJazz

Just to go give the view of a non returner,  pretty girl with attractive body, well presented but her service list is short, she was a bit mechanical and now pretty expensive.  I felt like number 5 on the production line when I visited.  Glad she works for all of you.

Dave

Felt the same way. Probably would have seen her again, but her prices just kept creeping up.

west8

Precisely. Conveyor belt + unrealiability. I won't be returning either.

Shame as she had considerable potential.

Offline barnstorm123

That's a damn shame. I haven't seen her in a while but she's still my top punt. Didn't see her as a conveyor belt type but you never know, these girls are good actors.

What's this about her lack of reliability? Did she cancel on you at short notice? I don't doubt you, I'm was just thinking of a return visit but if she's messing people around then I can take my money elsewhere.

Offline anyfucker

in your review you said "...
Final words
I‘m by nature quite a sceptical fellow, but now I understand what a true GFE is.
Already meeting this siren again next week and look forward to it like a child looks forward to Christmas morning.
..."
and she was very close to the top of your ranking for some time, that doesn't sound to me like someone who had a conveyor belt service ??
FWIW i put Emily on my to-do list following your and others review, i had a great time and am intending to return when i have seen a few more well-reviewed women.

Offline Big Bad R

I have never seen ECB but bloody hell what do you expect.

These girls are making a living, shock horror they are not doing it for 'fun' or because they 'love sex' contrary to what they would have you believe. I am sure 99% of them would quit tomorrow if they won the lottery or could find a job with the same earning potential  :unknown:

I saw a girl yesterday and another punter has reviewed on her already, she was clean, fresh, sexy and gave a superb service. I was not the first of the day and sure I was not the last. As long as clean, offering a good service and on time that is fine.

If you want a girl that is not 'mechanical' or offering a 'conveyor belt service' then book her for the day or find a civvie !! :D

west8

Final words
I‘m by nature quite a sceptical fellow, but now I understand what a true GFE is.
Already meeting this siren again next week and look forward to it like a child looks forward to Christmas morning.
..."
and she was very close to the top of your ranking for some time, that doesn't sound to me like someone who had a conveyor belt service ??
FWIW i put Emily on my to-do list following your and others review, i had a great time and am intending to return when i have seen a few more well-reviewed women.

Correct.

My review was one of the early ones - posted before she became über popular. I mentioned on subsequent threads that Emily had a propensity for 30 minute delays. Others experienced likewise.

After that happened twice, I decided to call it a day. For those who have no issues waiting for her to wash her snatch after a previous chap, she is a fantastic GFE choice.

That said, I personally won't hang around a shithole like Aldgate East for anyone - as my Dee/English Lucy (yes, my fuckup) made perfectly clear.

Moreover, thanks to this forum there is always an abundance of fresh, enthusiastic and available talent - minus the attitude and unreliability factor. :drinks:

Offline NightKid

My review was one of the early ones - posted before she became über popular.

Really? Given that your review on her was dated 16th Oct 2014 and she's had reviews under her new 2368387 profile since Jan 2014, I find that very hard to believe.
More importantly, I'm intrigued by the fact that you think your review was "one of the early ones" when it so obviously was not.

Emily was already "über popular" under her old profile (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) back in 2013.
So that begs the question ... did you perhaps write this early review then with another account?

JuliusSeizure

Final words
..."

It's because he done barebacking with Porsha. I was talking about it with her and she said she wasn't comfortable seeing him as she values her health, plus one or two other things. So by the looks of him changing his tune about her I would say she actually has standards over money and won't see him.....Who would of thought that from a prossie ay.

west8

It's always great fun when a White Knight rides out to play. Even better when two ride side by side.

Unfortunately you are both miles wide of the mark. JuliusSeizure has even gone so far as to lie - destroying his credibility in one foolish post.

Really? Given that your review on her was dated 16th Oct 2014 and she's had reviews under her new 2368387 profile since Jan 2014, I find that very hard to believe.
More importantly, I'm intrigued by the fact that you think your review was "one of the early ones" when it so obviously was not.

Emily was already "über popular" under her old profile (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) back in 2013.
So that begs the question ... did you perhaps write this early review then with another account?

There are 12 Reviews of Emily Creme Brulee here on UKP:

The first by jonumrin on January 24, 2014
The second by jDguy on February 26, 2014
The third by intpro on April 02, 2014

Then there was a six month gap when no-one reviewed her.

Mine was the fourth review, written on October 16, 2014.

Eight more Reviews then followed - the most recent by realist on December 09, 2014.

Chronologically, that makes my review 'one of the early ones', being fourth out of the twelve. It's really not that difficult to see.

It's because he done barebacking with Porsha. I was talking about it with her and she said she wasn't comfortable seeing him as she values her health, plus one or two other things. So by the looks of him changing his tune about her I would say she actually has standards over money and won't see him.....Who would of thought that from a prossie ay.

Congratulations for the best White Knight comment I have yet read on this forum.

As my last contact with Emily was way back in November - before I met Porsha for the first time - it's quite plain that you are a liar.

So we both know your apparent conversation never happened ... unless you built a time machine. Moreover, Emily has never refused a booking request. That could be due to the fact I haven't made one ... since November.

Nice try though.

Please try harder when white knighting.

carlisle78

Plus at least five reviews of her previous incarnation:

^Emily^

JuliusSeizure

It's always great fun when a White Knight rides out to play. Even better when two ride side by side.

Unfortunately you are both miles wide of the mark. JuliusSeizure has even gone so far as to lie - destroying his credibility in one foolish post.

The first by jonumrin on January 24, 2014
The second by jDguy on February 26, 2014
The third by intpro on April 02, 2014

Then there was a six month gap when no-one reviewed her.

Eight more Reviews then followed - the most recent by realist on December 09, 2014.

Chronologically, that makes my review 'one of the early ones', being fourth out of the twelve. It's really not that difficult to see.

Congratulations for the best White Knight comment I have yet read on this forum.

As my last contact with Emily was way back in November - before I met Porsha for the first time - it's quite plain that you are a liar.

So we both know your apparent conversation never happened ... unless you built a time machine. Moreover, Emily has never refused a booking request. That could be due to the fact I haven't made one ... since November.

Nice try though.

Please try harder when white knighting.

I haven't gone so far as to lie. I'm saying your've changed your tune about her all of a sudden because I reckon you tried to book her post Porsha and she's denied you.

Also FYI I don't review a girl everytime I see them, that would become tedious with regulars. I saw her post Porsha incident and that's when we had the chat about you and your adventures, she said she wasn't interested in seeing you. I took it with a pinch of salt thinking she may have been saying it keep me sweet but looking at the change of your tune about her it's possible she might have actually stuck to her word is all I'm suggesting.

So don't try and play the white knight card to try and discredit me because it doesn't work. Also speaking of losing credibility, pot kettle black comes to mind.

One other thing.

"As my last contact with Emily was way back in November - before I met Porsha for the first time - it's quite plain that you are a liar."

I never said anything about when you met Emily and when you first met Porsha. I said post Porsha, me and Emily had a discussion and she said wasn't happy seeing you after that. So don't try and fabricate bullshit to make me look like a liar when I'm clearly not.

Is that clear enough for you to understand what happened? 

Offline NightKid

How does doubting your personal comments that relates to you equate to white knighting?  :rolleyes:

There are 17. The first 3 new profile reviews before yours made it a point to mention she was formerly known as ^Emily^.
And the person who wrote the "first" review even went as far as to link her old profile in his review, to ensure we all know about her previous profile.

Edit: As such, putting aside your obsession with being Emily's early settler, why do you insist that your review was 'one of the early ones'?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:27:24 am by NightKid »

west8

I haven't gone so far as to lie. I'm saying your've changed your tune about her all of a sudden because I reckon you tried to book her post Porsha and she's denied you.

Also FYI I don't review a girl everytime I see them, that would become tedious with regulars. I saw her post Porsha incident and that's when we had the chat about you and your adventures, she said she wasn't interested in seeing you. I took it with a pinch of salt thinking she may have been saying it keep me sweet but looking at the change of your tune about her it's possible she might have actually stuck to her word is all I'm suggesting.

So don't try and play the white knight card to try and discredit me because it doesn't work. Also speaking of losing credibility, pot kettle black comes to mind.

One other thing.

"As my last contact with Emily was way back in November - before I met Porsha for the first time - it's quite plain that you are a liar."

I never said anything about when you met Emily and when you first met Porsha. I said post Porsha, me and Emily had a discussion and she said wasn't happy seeing you after that. So don't try and fabricate bullshit to make me look like a liar when I'm clearly not.

Is that clear enough for you to understand what happened?

There are multiple reasons I know your account to be factually inaccurate.

No way would Emily remember me from the single occasion on which I met her. Yes, it was a great punt, but nothing more. Despite her comments on Adultwork.

The idea that you brought up my forum nick during a post-coital chat - and she then linked it to my AW ID - is, quite frankly, ludicrous. You know it and I know it.

More importantly, as stated above:

I have had no contact with ECB in any way, shape or form since before I met Porsha. Which renders your conclusion that I 'changed my tune about her all' moot. Also, if you had actually bothered to read my posts vis-a-vis ECB on other threads (also before I met Porsha), you will see my warnings about her poor time keeping.

But don't let facts get in the way of your misguided theory. As far as discrediting you, I don't need to. You've done a perfectly splendid job of discrediting yourself.

west8

How does doubting your personal comments that relates to you equate to white knighting?  :rolleyes:

There are 17. The first 3 new profile reviews before yours made it a point to mention she was formerly known as ^Emily^.
And the person who wrote the "first" review even went as far as to link her old profile in his review, to ensure we all know about her previous profile.

Edit: As such, putting aside your obsession with being Emily's early settler, why do you insist that your review was 'one of the early ones'?

It's quite simple really. Perhaps even as simple as your good self. Let me clarify in simpleton terms:

You suggested in your earlier comment that I had perhaps written a review under a previous nick on this forum. I did not. Simple enough?

Second, you rushing in to suggest my review of Emily as Emily Creme Brulee was not an early one is a nonsense. Yes, she had been reviewed prior to the change of AW ID, but I referred specifically to my review of the girl I met - booked under the AW ID of .. simpleton alert: Emily Creme Brulee.

So, how does that relate to White Knighting you might be wondering.

Again, there is a simple answer: like JuliusSimpleton, you dashed on this thread to berate my account as a punter. To question my motive in daring to criticise one of your regular/favoured girls.

That, My Dear Fellow, is White Knighting in it's most pure form.

mrhappypants

I would hazard a guess at that; people with a narcissistic personality disorder are generally driven to consider themselves more central and significant to events than they actually are.  It goes alongside constantly drawing attention to themselves.

West8 - I am really interested to hear if you recognise this in yourself?

Dave

JuliusSeizure

There are multiple reasons I know your account to be factually inaccurate.

No way would Emily remember me from the single occasion on which I met her. Yes, it was a great punt, but nothing more. Despite her comments on Adultwork.

The idea that you brought up my forum nick during a post-coital chat - and she then linked it to my AW ID - is, quite frankly, ludicrous. You know it and I know it.

More importantly, as stated above:

I have had no contact with ECB in any way, shape or form since before I met Porsha. Which renders your conclusion that I 'changed my tune about her all' moot. Also, if you had actually bothered to read my posts vis-a-vis ECB on other threads (also before I met Porsha), you will see my warnings about her poor time keeping.

But don't let facts get in the way of your misguided theory. As far as discrediting you, I don't need to. You've done a perfectly splendid job of discrediting yourself.

Notice in my last post I said "I reckon" this is what some people call, an opinion. You should learn what that means instead of taking everything as fact. It is what I think (<<<Look, an opinion) happened. Nobody changes their tune like you did all of a sudden, especially when she is one of your top punts. I still think she told you no and you're throwing the dummy out the pram now, that's all.

As for your nick and AW, it's known who you are because in the Porsha thread someone posted your AW account and it matches almost all the girls you've seen here. It says you booked her 3 times but she said it only happened once which is the second time I believe. She remembers you. Actually in an off topic conversation with Khloe Sexy Girl she knows who you are both adultwork and Ukpunt. She even remembered me when I changed my Adultwork name, she could name my Ukpunt account and old AW account despite 7 months passing. They may not all be detectives West but it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together to work out who is who and remember them.

And stop trying to throw around this discrediting bullshit, nobody cares and you of all people aren't going to discredit someone with the massive amounts of bullshit you write on her. If people want to believe what I say then they can, if not then continue on as though I don't exist. I'm not forcing anyone to listen to me frankly I'm not too bothered either. I come on here to contribute and also research to make sure I avoid the bad ones or tell anyone of the bad ones I end up seeing.

Offline barnstorm123

Can my review count as one of the early ones? It was posted 4 hours after West 8s. :P

Also West, it says in your review you turned up half an hour late. Good she didn't dismiss you as an unreliable punter :P

JuliusSeizure

Can my review count as one of the early ones? It was posted 4 hours after West 8s. :P

Also West, it says in your review you turned up half an hour late. Good she didn't dismiss you as an unreliable punter :P

Just bothered to read his review and that fact he is proclaiming she is unreliable for time keeping but turns up over half hour late is hypocrisy at it's best  :D. And West how would you know if she's unreliable if you've never turned up on time to see her?

You're just discrediting yourself there mate...........

west8

Just bothered to read his review and that fact he is proclaiming she is unreliable for time keeping but turns up over half hour late is hypocrisy at it's best  :D. And West how would you know if she's unreliable if you've never turned up on time to see her?

You're just discrediting yourself there mate...........

I didn't want to do this, but as usual there has to be 'an agenda' when I decide to comment on a girls poor time keeping (in my experience).

There is a reason I have three glowing reviews from ECB - even though I only met her once. She was probably fearful of a Negative.

The specifics, for the record:

Booking #1: Arrived and asked to wait 30 mins. Impossible as it was a pre-lunch booking and I had to be in W1 45 mins after the alloted finish time.
Booking #2: I was late due to traffic - as per my review. If I am 30 mins late, I do one of two things: accept a 30 min booking, but pay for an hour or ask for the full hour, but pay for 90 minutes. I do not expect any WG to be out of pocket due to my lateness.
Booking #3: Arranged, confirmed, cancelled at the last minute with profuse apologies. Apparently she had a 'family problem'.
Booking #4: Discussed by SMS and agreed for the beginning of the following week. Then she informs me she won't be in London at the time agreed. Offers an alternative date.

That is when things got interesting. I suggested (to keep things simple) that we simply book an overnight. I'm half tempted to post her subsequent SMSs. She suddenly had all and any availability. A successon of bollocks messages followed: 'it would be magical to wake up in your arms'. That kind of stupid WG shit.

Needless to say, I went elsewhere.

For the record: my review stands. I have never mentioned a bad word about Emily as a person or about her service.

But, as the events above amply demonstrate, I do not believe her timekeeping is as good as it should be.

That is all.

JuliusSeizure

I didn't want to do this, but as usual there has to be 'an agenda' when I decide to comment on a girls poor time keeping (in my experience).

There is a reason I have three glowing reviews from ECB - even though I only met her once. She was probably fearful of a Negative.

The specifics, for the record:

Booking #1: Arrived and asked to wait 30 mins. Impossible as it was a pre-lunch booking and I had to be in W1 45 mins after the alloted finish time.
Booking #2: I was late due to traffic - as per my review. If I am 30 mins late, I do one of two things: accept a 30 min booking, but pay for an hour or ask for the full hour, but pay for 90 minutes. I do not expect any WG to be out of pocket due to my lateness.
Booking #3: Arranged, confirmed, cancelled at the last minute with profuse apologies. Apparently she had a 'family problem'.
Booking #4: Discussed by SMS and agreed for the beginning of the following week. Then she informs me she won't be in London at the time agreed. Offers an alternative date.

That is when things got interesting. I suggested (to keep things simple) that we simply book an overnight. I'm half tempted to post her subsequent SMSs. She suddenly had all and any availability. A successon of bollocks messages followed: 'it would be magical to wake up in your arms'. That kind of stupid WG shit.

Needless to say, I went elsewhere.

For the record: my review stands. I have never mentioned a bad word about Emily as a person or about her service.

But, as the events above amply demonstrate, I do not believe her timekeeping is as good as it should be.

That is all.

Fine, I call bullshit. Post the text's and prove me wrong with her number showing in those text's so it's not from just anyone.......

She showed me the text's and I know what 2 or 3 of your conversations look like and they were wrote in a way you write your reviews. The reason she showed me the text's is because you asked her to work on a weekend when she wasn't working and second was you asking her if she was single and wanted to be your girlfriend (in the same way you were with porsha I suspect) and come join her for drinks. She said to me after that she just ignored those texts. If she is speaking to you after she has shown me those text then fine it's her business.

So yeah bullshit, I'm calling it.

west8

She showed me the text's and I know what 2 or 3 of your conversations look like and they were wrote in a way you write your reviews. The reason she showed me the text's is because you asked her to work on a weekend when she wasn't working and second was you asking her if she was single and wanted to be your girlfriend (in the same way you were with porsha I suspect) and come join her for drinks. She said to me after that she just ignored those texts. If she is speaking to you after she has shown me those text then fine it's her business.

Wow, just wow.

I actually owe you one now mate - you just cleared up quite a bit. She is one very smart cookie. :hi:

Girlfriend ... drinks. Never happened. With either Emily or Porsha.

Text to follow.

Edit:

Morning sweetheart. Overnight with you would be so magic and sensual time!! Go sleep and wake up in your arms - my dream  :) it would be something special!! Yes it have been too long! Let's arrange something  :) x

Now call bullshit on that ...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:01:09 pm by west8 »

JuliusSeizure

Wow, just wow.

I actually owe you one now mate - you just cleared up quite a bit. She is one very smart cookie. :hi:

Girlfriend ... drinks. Never happened. With either Emily or Porsha.

I never said it happened, I said you asked her to go for drinks and she ignored you, same with the girlfriend thing. You have a track record for this shit, look at Porsha's  thread which is now a sticky at the top of the review page. "Having met ‘SexyPorsha’ perhaps a dozen times both in and out of ‘work’"....That implies you were seeing her out of working hours and probably thought of her as some sort of girlfriend. And I wouldn't put it past you to ask other working girls and try and get the same sort of freebies you got with her.  I've seen them, unless she showed me someone elses text's but I'm fairly sure it's you, it was wrote in that bullshitty sweet talky manner you write your reviews in.

"Morning sweetheart. Overnight with you would be so magic and sensual time!! Go sleep and wake up in your arms - my dream  :) it would be something special!! Yes it have been too long! Let's arrange something  :) x

Now call bullshit on that ..."

TBH If you posted screencaps, I wouldn't put it past you to photoshop and edit the screen caps to prove a point. You are full of shit and have been for the last few months now slowly getting worse. I know what the text's look like, I've seen them. And besides see my reply above, I said " If she is speaking to you after she has shown me those text then fine it's her business. " And that could of come after she showed me those texts. Either way I don't care and I think you are a massive liar. Feel free to post screen caps when ever you want. It's fair for anyone to have a say and believe what they want and you are welcome to post them to defend yourself but frankly my mine mind is made up on this and anyone reading this can have there own opinion it.

Post em whenever you want mate.

west8

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'll reply to your bollocks above shortly. Given how much you seem interested in my activities, it's time to show you for what you really are: a liar.

west8

I never said it happened, I said you asked her to go for drinks and she ignored you, same with the girlfriend thing

The request for drinks never happened ...

. You have a track record for this shit, look at Porsha's  thread which is now a sticky at the top of the review page. "Having met ‘SexyPorsha’ perhaps a dozen times both in and out of ‘work’"....That implies you were seeing her out of working hours and probably thought of her as some sort of girlfriend. And I wouldn't put it past you to ask other working girls and try and get the same sort of freebies you got with her.

If you re-read the Porsha review, you will note I made it quite clear that all intimate/incall time was paid for. I have never accepted a 'freebie' from any girl in 15 years. Nor would I.

I've seen them, unless she showed me someone elses text's but I'm fairly sure it's you, it was wrote in that bullshitty sweet talky manner you write your reviews in.

This is the part that I find, quite frankly, extraordinary. Not only because a WG showed you her supposedly private communication with another punter, but that you even chose to actually read that private communication. To me that demonstrates one thing quite clearly: you have even less respect for your fellow punters than she does.

TBH If you posted screencaps, I wouldn't put it past you to photoshop and edit the screen caps to prove a point. You are full of shit and have been for the last few months now slowly getting worse. I know what the text's look like, I've seen them. And besides see my reply above, I said " If she is speaking to you after she has shown me those text then fine it's her business. " And that could of come after she showed me those texts. Either way I don't care and I think you are a massive liar. Feel free to post screen caps when ever you want. It's fair for anyone to have a say and believe what they want and you are welcome to post them to defend yourself but frankly my mine mind is made up on this and anyone reading this can have there own opinion it.

You are quite sneaky when it comes to covering up your lies. First your chronology was all wrong, so you covered that by changing your story. She then became a 'regular' who you didn't decide to subsequently review - nor update your existing review.  How wonderfully convenient.

Now you attempt to cover your lies by claiming that I will 'photoshop the screen caps'. Does the above cap look  photoshopped to you?

To summarise: you read other punters texts to WGs and then you believe a whole load of bollocks the WG tells you.

Brilliant. You are both a liar and a white knight.

Even worse: you are a selfish and disingenuous individual who has no place on a punter's forum.

JuliusSeizure

I'll reply to your bollocks above shortly. Given how much you seem interested in my activities, it's time to show you for what you really are: a liar.

I said with her number not name. It's not hard to make a contact on a second phone, name that Emily then proceed to have a conversation writing like she does. Besides I said I wouldn't believe you but you are welcome to try anyway.

Also I said the whole girlfriend thing is what you text her. I said she may have had contact with you afterwards I'm not denying that and never ruled it out. But she showed me text's from what looks like you asking her to be your girlfriend like some sort of pimp and asking her out for drinks out of work. And you have a track record of this sort of stuff with Porsha and possibly other working girls for all we know. Last time I saw her she said you have only met once and that was because you tried to book at incompatible times that didn't work. If she cancelled on you why didn't you write negative reviews or mention it in your previous review?

Offline Puntsmith

Seriously guys...  Who actually gives a fuck??!!...

Can we keep the discussion on the thread relevant to the review.  This kind of bullshit bickering should be taken elsewhere.

Let's stick to banging WGs, providing reviews and comments related to the review.

I quite like the sound of this ECB.  Thanks for the review OP.  I will definitely have to arrange a session.

JuliusSeizure

The request for drinks never happened ...

If you re-read the Porsha review, you will note I made it quite clear that all intimate/incall time was paid for. I have never accepted a 'freebie' from any girl in 15 years. Nor would I.

This is the part that I find, quite frankly, extraordinary. Not only because a WG showed you her supposedly private communication with another punter, but that you even chose to actually read that private communication. To me that demonstrates one thing quite clearly: you have even less respect for your fellow punters than she does.

You are quite sneaky when it comes to covering up your lies. First your chronology was all wrong, so you covered that by changing your story. She then became a 'regular' who you didn't decide to subsequently review - nor update your existing review.  How wonderfully convenient.

Now you attempt to cover your lies by claiming that I will 'photoshop the screen caps'. Does the above cap look  photoshopped to you?

To summarise: you read other punters texts to WGs and then you believe a whole load of bollocks the WG tells you.

Even worse: you are a selfish and disingenuous individual who has no place on a punter's forum.

It's not that I don't have respect for my fellow punters it's I don't have respect for you. And that is rich coming from the guy who barebacked a popular one and ruined her reputation and everybodies fun with that girl.

I'm not covering up my lies, I'm covering the sort of lengths you would go to make a point by lying yourself. You write all your reviews with "eloquent" half truths rather than solid details. This isn't a fucking Shakespeare forum, it's a punting forum so write your reviews with solid useful information.

No I belong on this forum because I will call you out when you lie about a WG who is reviewed as nothing but positive on here. I could say you don't belong on this forum because you bareback popular girls we all use and increase the health risk this hobby carries for everyone here. And lie about a working being unreliable for time keeping when it turns out your the one that was late, she probably has been late with a few punters I don't have a list of every single punt she does and whether it was on time. But you clearly have a motive here as I think she told you to bore off and do one in my opinion. 

I contribute accordingly giving solid reviews when I see a WG just as you should and never had any complaints. Don't try and vilify me when you not exactly walking through St Peter's golden gates yourself.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:05:10 pm by JuliusSeizure »

Offline NightKid

Again, there is a simple answer: like JuliusSimpleton, you dashed on this thread to berate my account as a punter. To question my motive in daring to criticise one of your regular/favoured girls.

Yeah, because that makes sense when I; a) never met her before, b) am not talking about/defending her whatsoever, c) criticising you for your inconsistencies.

Second, you rushing in to suggest my review of Emily as Emily Creme Brulee was not an early one is a nonsense. Yes, she had been reviewed prior to the change of AW ID, but I referred specifically to my review of the girl I met - booked under the AW ID of .. simpleton alert: Emily Creme Brulee.

What ... the ... flying ... fuck?! Emily is Emily, regardless of whatever the hell she calls herself. Are you suggesting we name other prossies accordingly whenever they change profile names too?
I know the tripe that you come up with was ridiculous to begin with, but this ... this is just another whole new level of  :dash:.

Seriously guys...  Who actually gives a fuck??!!...

The ones who care about UKP's transparency?  :rolleyes:
The last person I can recall who was this shady was the abdul collective. And 'it' wasn't even a self-confessed fluffy.

JuliusSeizure

Still don't believe me?

I said it before I won't believe and you posting it is for anyone else reading this to have their own opinion on the matter. It was for your own defense not for me believe you.

If she's pulled the wool over my eyes then well done to her. But you have a poor track record here of being completely honest.

west8

If she's pulled the wool over my eyes then well done to her.

Yes, as I wrote above - she played you for a fool. But we've all been there and each and every one of us know that £ is the only thing any WG cares about.

Time to move on. I thought that after this many reviews and the subsequent reviews by punters who met the same girls, it would be clear that each and every word is both accurate and informative.

You make a very interesting point: why didn't I review Emily negatively. Well, in those heady early days on AW I was worried about receiving negative feedback myself.

So I gave each and every WG more leeway than I would do now.

If you look through my recent reviews, three are Negative. I would not have wrote so honestly and at such length about bad experiences in the past, but now I have sufficient feedback to not give a fuck about Adultwork and/or negative comeback.

Finally .. you really should not read other punters correspondence. That is pretty low mate.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:20:41 pm by west8 »

JuliusSeizure

Yes, as I wrote above - she played you for a fool. But we've all been there and each and every one of us know that £ is the only thing any WG cares about.

Time to move on. I thought that after this many reviews and the subsequent reviews by punters who met the same girls, it would be clear that each and every word is both accurate and informative.

You make a very interesting point: why didn't I review Emily negatively. Well, in those heady early days on AW I was worried about receiving negative feedback myself.

So I gave each and every WG more leeway than I would do now.

If you look through my recent reviews, three are Negative. I would not have wrote so honestly and at such length about bad experiences in the past, but now I have sufficient feedback to not give a fuck about Adultwork and/or negative comeback.

Finally .. you really should not read other punters correspondence. That is pretty low mate.

I couldn't care less about whether you think something is low or not. Text messages aren't some secret holy grail that WG's need to hide. She showed me why she doesn't want to see you through the text messages as proof and I believe her over you. You have poor track record with being honest. End of. 

Offline Bigus Dickus

rafatheira

Having been out of the punting game for a bit, I dunno if I should post a review for a meet that happened 5 odd weeks back now, but, I think 'that arse  :yahoo: ' would be a good summation. Best attitude of any wg I've met  :drinks:

Offline Joelawerence

Does anyone know if Emily has a tongue piercing?

Offline Nagilum

Ok so lets steer this conversation back to Emily.  This girl come highly recommended (Thanks King Tarzan).  Are we all in agreement that she is worth the extra dosh to see?