Author Topic: ShyLibrarian - Leyland  (Read 3030 times)


2 review(s) for ShyLibrarian (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost £80 for 15 minutes (no extras)

Had reason to be driving past Leyland recently so checked on AW to see who was available and liked the look of SL. Messaged as per her AW instructions on WhatsApp and full postcode along with instructions on where to park sent across.

30 minutes later I'm entering her clean and tidy home.

SL is as per her pictures and her age I would say is pretty accurate +/- 2 or 3 years. I liked what I saw and IMO she is around a 6/10.

Having read her profile, I was expecting a voracious vamp but what I was met by was a polite and slightly timid lady. I was in the mood to be fucked senseless but unfortunately SL was quite submissive and it meant I had to take charge and lead the proceedings. 
Kissing was DFK but just felt like there wasn't much passion. Oral was without and probably was the highlight. She does suck cock really well and really gets into it although I had to direct her once we broke from kissing, and tell her to get on her knees. Just no natural progression!
Since I was only there for a quickie, I extricated my cock from her mouth and got her to put a condom on.
Bent her over and fucked her till I came.
Clean up and out bang on time.

Return? Possibly if I'm passing and there's no nearby alternatives.
Recommend? A weak yes and with the caveat that you may end up disappointed as her profile talks a good talk but in reality she is quite content to make you put in the work. I should also say that she is definitely not worth the 30 minute or 1 hour price. At £80 she is just about at an acceptable price.
 
Coud have very easily been a neutral for others, but for me she just about scrapes a green.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2025, 04:23:14 pm by dadio »

Offline plungington

Looks good to me but crack pipe pricing for the service you described.