Author Topic: Tegan - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Bounce master

External Link/Members Only

 Price: £50 for half an hour+ £10 OWO + £10 CIM

Communication: Straightforward to book, just rang up and booked in for the day

Location: In Salford, place has been reviewed countless times before. Simple Google on maps and it'll take you there

Looks: Tegan probably late 30s, blonde pretty fit with fake boobs. Sort of the girl next door vibe. I am a breast man, and Tegan has nice tits - although this is the first time I'd ever felt an augmented breast in my hand. Truth be told, I prefer natural with some mass as I have now got a comparison.

Service: Walked in, and the girls were sitting in reception. This was my first ever proper punt, so nerves were high but everyone was relaxed and chilled. The place was quiet. I was led to a room by Tegan and told her what I wanted. Due to it being my first ever punt (I've only been to Thai massage places before) I just wanted a blowjob for my booking. I do cum quickly, and mentioned this to Tegan and was told that usually your only allowed 2 cums - so it was a bit of a mental race to not arouse myself too much. I sort of had the assumption you could finish as many times you wanted in your booked time, so was a bit of a downer - but being my first ever punt, I had nothing to compare to.

Tegan delivered a good slow sensual blowjob. I enjoyed it, and I would love for her to deepthroat me - perhaps I will ask her or any future SP of this request. Because nerves were high, I lasted a good 10 - 15 mins before I blew my load. I decided at the last minute to CIM, since it was my first punt. After a few mins of rest, I was sucked again however did struggle to get fully erect again. It was great. Had a nice chat with all the girls afterwards in reception and met the dog. The whole experience wasn't as terrifying as I thought!

I guess with these kinds of things, the more you expose yourself the more confident and relaxed you become. I remember my first ever massage where it felt like my heart was going to come out my chest. However, after having a few and knowing what to expect - it was all chilled.

In my next punt, I'll probably be upfront and tell the SP I would like deep throat. I am also considering getting sex too (may as well, as I've paid for it) however I have a back issue meaning I would prefer the lady to ride me/cowgirl me - although I don't know if this is a reasonable request.

My next punt will be a curvy parlour lady with big tits (or even a BBW - but I know not many are around in parlous) or someone who gives excellent oral (Electra is on the cards)





Offline Tyramhall

Congratulations on your first official punt.

Offline T13

Been here loads and didn’t know you were allowed two pops in 30min booking. I always just leave after one, even if it’s a quick one, so thanks for that.
Also it is very reasonable request for you to ask them for cowgirl, I’m pretty sure all of the wgs at sheridans would oblige.
Tegan is great, daisy and raven also the other two I would recommend here.