Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent  (Read 1474 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

A bit of a punting drought for me recently, but had this one on the cards for a few weeks to look forward to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms good and easy before hand and made my way down to a nice hotel in Sheperds Bush near to the tube. Room was nice and large with Cindy's bar set up and plenty of products in the bathroom. After a brief chat went for a shower to freshen up and then it was on to the bed.

In terms of looks, bith girls pics are accurate although I don't think Michelle's face pic does her quite enough justice though. Both were wearing matching black strappy dresses with cut off bits down the side of them.

On to the action and it was a bit of a whirlwind. Plenty of DFK with both of them and with all three of us at the same time. Plenty of good OWO, some teasing with them both sucking and licking at the same time (with brief breaks for them to DFK each other) and them taking it in turns suck me off whilst I DFK'd the other playing with their bodies.

After a lot of this it was on with the mac for Michelle to ride me cowgirl whilst Cindy sat on my face and then a good few variations for all three of us, such as standing doggy with Cindy whilst she went down on Michelle, standing doggy with Cindy in front of the mirror, mish with Cindy whilst Michelle sat on her face, mish with Michelle whilst Cindy pushed me into her, doggy with Michelle with Cindy underneath so they could kiss each other, and a variation of our first position with Cindy riding me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl whilst Michelle sat on my face. I might have missed some out.

On top of all that there was plenty more double BJ's both on the bed and with me sat on a pouffe in front of the mirror, they took turns giving me OWO whilst they played with each other's pussys and Michelle used a pink dildo on Cindy whilst she was blowing me.

Interspersed with all of that was some good banter and I had a damn good time. Would happily recommend and would see either of them again either as a duo or separately.

Offline StevenS

Was this on Wednesday? They were on form!!!

d00fer

Yep on Wednesday and they certainly were. I must have seen them after you

password02

Seems both of you had a great time with these 2 top AW girls on Wednesday - I was hoping for a cancellation as I was in West London and sent through a text in the morning asking if they had anyone that had cancelled so I can take the slot - However nothing came through all day so I assume all the bookings went ahead - Glad both of you had a great time and it does bring back some memories of when I saw them twice for a 3some a few months ago -

However hope to see both girls 1-2-1 solo before Christmas - here to the next 3some!!!!

:hi:

UberX

d00fer, do they allow facial during duo session?i know Cindy allows it in solo session whereas Michelle does not.   :P :P

d00fer

Offline StevenS