Author Topic: Jasmin, Burnley  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Sumpy

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text then phone

Price Paid:  £80, £70 for 30mins + £10 RO

Location: Very close to Burnley Motorpoint car superstore

Date:  Yesterday

The Place: Normal Burnley back street terraced house

The Lady:  Jasmin, around 5’ tall, FAF, nice bolt on tits with bullet nipples, shaven haven, very pleasant and very chatty, decent English. Pics are definitely her. Maybe slightly older than stated age.

The service: Typical minor massage to begin, she tried her best as I was having trouble getting hard. OW (owo was £20 extra) had to stop her as I was about to shoot. Had her sit on my face for a while, which I enjoyed. But despite a blue pill sumpy junior wasn’t having any of it, ended up with OW and finished in the bag. To her credit she did fill the time with more massage.

So, she tried her best, not her fault, all down to me not getting hard enough.

Conclusion: Nice young lady, did her best. Would definitely recommend, here until Sunday 13 July.