Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Leticia For You; Reading  (Read 6571 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

baller99

I am new to the game and have been lurking for a while so I decide I should give back to the community. She hasnt been mentioned for a while but Leticia is well known.

This is the second time I have seen Leticia and she is definitely a gem. The first time was a regular session, however this time after reading the reviews of her tie and tease session, I decided to give it a go and boy I was not disappointed.
I had contacted her earlier in the week to arrange the meet and communications were swift with her confirming right away. I had also made a little lingerie request and she did not disappoint. Arrived at the place and was given clear and straightforward instruction to get in
I arrived in anticipation this morning and was greeted by Leticia dressed in a short tight dress and high heels and I was ready to jump right in. She was quite warm and friendly and really is a stunner. She smells great, has a beautiful face and skin, a great ass and when revealed great perky tits.
So onto the session and the shackles came out and she eased me in them. Over the next 30 mins she worked on all my erogenous zones teasing me until I was ready to blow. She promised me that she would only let me out when she thought I was ready and by the time she did let me out, I was like a caged tiger ready to pounce. During the tied session, great DFK, multiple time OWO with excellent technique. She really knows how to work her body and as previously reviewed, there is a point when she hold your head down with her legs and plays with herself and that is just torturous as you want to grab that ass and lick her.
But she did finally let me out and we did a few position, her on top, missionary and I didn’t last too long   :lol: . She asked me if it lived up to my expectation and I told her the truth, I was blown away.

So all in a great session and already looking forward to my next meet with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Frenchie

Saw her last year .. great looking .What did you pay ? I think I saw that her price had gone up ..a bit out of my price range - although she is exceptional..if you've ever dreamed of fucking a cat walk model - then she's the one !

Just checked and her hourly rate is still £150 ... I thought it went up to  £170 ??
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:53:24 pm by Frenchie »

kenw1

Saw her last year .. great looking .What did you pay ? I think I saw that her price had gone up ..a bit out of my price range - although she is exceptional..if you've ever dreamed of fucking a cat walk model - then she's the one !

Just checked and her hourly rate is still £150 ... I thought it went up to  £170 ??

Yes it did but she has now dropped it back to £150.
 Dusty Phone perhaps?

baller99

Haha, not sure if the phone was dusty but yes, the price paid was £150.

I do remember seeing her prices go up but I believe that was for a very brief period. £150 is the top end of what I am normally willing to pay but given her services plus ease of visiting her, it makes it an easy decision.

Sheerharvestry

How's she looking these days? There are pictures in her private album of her with short hair that I think look ridiculously more attractive than the long hair she's sporting in most of them (not that she's unattractive with that, just a taste thing).

baller99

I think she is absolutely stunning. Don't normally pay for the PG so not sure about her short hair pictures. Her hair currently is close to shoulder length.

password02

Saw her twice in early 2014 - Excellent session and a very good looking girl

Offline ciscoxxx69

Gorgeous girl, Beautiful body, Fantastic attitude, Great Personality, Perfect Comms, Very Naughty, Passionate......
....and Sexy as Fucking Fuck  :thumbsup:

Best in Reading by a mile - Simples  :hi:

kenw1

Gorgeous girl, Beautiful body, Fantastic attitude, Great Personality, Perfect Comms, Very Naughty, Passionate......

I am looking for some fun on my birthday but can 't make my mind up between and LSS, Leticia, SexyElise all as recommended by you. ;)

Offline Silver Birch

Couldn't agree more. Leticia is No1 (shared with one other), as my favourite EVER punts  :rose:

baller99

I am looking for some fun on my birthday but can 't make my mind up between and LSS, Leticia, SexyElise all as recommended by you. ;)

I haven't been with either LSS or SexyElsie so cant comment. I tried to meet up with LSS, but got no reply either when I called or try to contact her via email.

ciscoxxx69 is definitely the guy who can provide you the most insights. I have through his recommendations (on here) met both Leticia and seen Lucy and both have been fantastic experiences. I thank you sir :hi:

Loveit

Of the 3 I have only experienced Elise who is stupendous but who is LSS? Sorry if I am being dense. Letitia is on my New Years Honours list.

password02

Seen all three in 2014 - I its a close call as top girl either SexyElise or Leticia as both top girls with Lara super star as a close 3rd.

Offline mh

Of the 3 I have only experienced Elise who is stupendous but who is LSS? Sorry if I am being dense. Letitia is on my New Years Honours list.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline ciscoxxx69

I haven't been with either LSS or SexyElsie so cant comment. I tried to meet up with LSS, but got no reply either when I called or try to contact her via email.

ciscoxxx69 is definitely the guy who can provide you the most insights. I have through his recommendations (on here) met both Leticia and seen Lucy and both have been fantastic experiences. I thank you sir :hi:

Why thank you, I am glad to be of assistance..... :hi:

Try to persevere and get a meet with LSS (Laura Super Star).....trust me...she will be worth the wait!  :cool:

As for Sexy Elise.....you MUST include her in your New Years Honours List...... :P
I will be travelling to Cheltenham this week just to fit in a filthy pre-Christmas liaison with her.

Passionate, Sexy, Fit, Hot, Enthusiastic, Uninhibited, Responsive.......and above all Kinky.  :yahoo:
As good as it gets.......

Offline iPad3

I'm in Reading in a few weeks time for some drinks with freinds and fancy a pre meet punt, is Leticia central as I'll be on the train and getting out to the burbs won't be an option?

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm in Reading in a few weeks time for some drinks with freinds and fancy a pre meet punt, is Leticia central as I'll be on the train and getting out to the burbs won't be an option?

Yep - perfect discreet location, 1 minute from the Station in central Reading.....you lucky bastard!
Try her tie and tease....the best :hi:

password02

Yes +1 - she is a top girl -

Offline iPad3

Right then, with approvals and Intel from two top members I shan't even bother looking any further, providing I can make the timing work expect a review over the next few weeks  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Right then, with approvals and Intel from two top members I shan't even bother looking any further, providing I can make the timing work expect a review over the next few weeks  :drinks:

You know it makes sense..... :drinks:
You won't regret it......... :P

I look forward to your review..... :cool:

password02

You know it makes sense..... :drinks:
You won't regret it......... :P

I look forward to your review..... :cool:

+1

baller99

Ask her to dress up in her boots, it's a sight you shall remember when you are behind her

Offline anthonysterling

Went to meet this lady this week... Wow! Everything I'd read and heard about her are true! Just amazing!
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Went to meet this lady this week... Wow! Everything I'd read and heard about her are true! Just amazing!

Excellent - have not seen her for +1 year so maybe a return?  A review please?

Offline anthonysterling

Excellent - have not seen her for +1 year so maybe a return?  A review please?

I'm not too good with words or descriptions like other fellow punters here. She's got 10+ reviews on here though. Defo recommend visiting her mate.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac