Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_British_Jenny  (Read 1315 times)

1 review(s) for Busty_British_Jenny (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daverfc

Had some free time yesterday evening and fancied a punt.

She's a larger woman, size 20 she claims and I wouldn't know better, she also has a natural pussy which I am partial to every now and then.

Arranged the meet and I arrived at her location in some serviced apartments close to the oracle.  Clear instructions for the door and I was in.

Greeted by jenny wearing her college outfit as requested, we sorted out the paper work, I had a quick shower and onto the session.

I had asked for a gfe but with a bit of face sitting. We started off with some dfk and I moved my hand to her pussy. It was indeed natural. She asked if I'd like to take a look and she laid down and spread her legs. It was natual but not as dense in hair as it could be.

Participated in some oral on her and she tasted so sweet and could tasted her juices. She gave some really good feedback on my tongue action and I swear if I had more time I could make her cum that way.

Meanwhile she gave a very good bj which I had to stop her from making me cum too early.

On goes the hat and doggie position. I am not the largest fella out there in that department but she felt tight. Waa a nice feeling.  Didn't last that long. 

Chatted for 5 mins at the end about things and found this was her first visit to Reading.

Paid 60 for 30 mins and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Would definitely visit again.

If you like your ladies large, british and with a natural tasty pussy, she's for you.

External Link/Members Only