Author Topic: Petite Pretty Emily, Boudoir Babes - Salford/Eccles  (Read 2793 times)


4 review(s) for Petite Pretty Emily (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline FlashDemon17

External Link/Members Only

Price paid - £50

I actually feel bad for scoring this one a negative but let’s get into it.

Meet happened in Salford/eccles area, it’s a flat just off a main road, discreet enough for the most part. Comms were iffy, got a time locked in, she was around half an hour late. Should really have walked but I was there and I was in the mood. Eventually got a call back and let in, was pleasantly surprised to see the pictures are relatively accurate. The girl is indeed quite true to photos, massive chest but otherwise nice and slim. She was very warm and comforting to talk to as well but from the off she let me know that a guy before me had done something to her to make her pull a muscle in her leg or so she felt. Should really again have been my cue to walk, it’s never fun when a wg talks about previous clients let alone insinuates injury. Again, I wasn’t thinking with the right head.

Onto the bed, she disrobes and looks the business. Lovely set of enhanced baps but was moving a bit ginger, on with the condom and her technique was passable at best. Asked her to hop on top, she was loose as shit so I kept sliding out and frankly struggled staying hard enough to keep it going, switched positions a few times and it just wasn’t working, she was still funny and nice to talk to but I was getting frustrated. Eventually she just said I’ll wank you off. Barely used any lube and her technique was awful but I got to play with her tits while she did so which frankly was the only positive thing about the whole punt.

The girls nice enough but just, not a good punt, loose as hell, maybe the injury limited her a bit but I just wasn’t happy with it at all.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well she appears to have 4/4 Negative reviews now including yours so at least she's consistent  :rolleyes:

Sounds like she's been around a while and it's like fucking a wizards sleeve  :scare:  :sarcastic: